If you’re a loyal Kroger shopper, you’re probably well aware of their amazing fuel rewards program. But, do you know where you can use your Kroger fuel points to save money on gas? If not, you’re in for a treat! In this blog post, we’ll explore all the various places where you can redeem your Kroger fuel points, so you can start enjoying savings on your fuel expenses.
Understanding Kroger Fuel Points
The Kroger fuel points program is designed to reward loyal customers with fuel discounts. For every $1 spent at Kroger stores, you’ll earn 1 fuel point. The more you shop, the more points you’ll accumulate.
Here’s a quick breakdown of how the points work:
- 100 fuel points = 10¢ off per gallon
- 200 fuel points = 20¢ off per gallon
- 1,000 fuel points = $1 off per gallon
Keep in mind that these fuel points have an expiration date, which is usually at the end of the month following the month they were earned. So, don’t forget to use them!
Where to Use Kroger Fuel Points
Wondering where you can redeem your hard-earned Kroger fuel points? Look no further! Here’s a list of locations where you can use your points:
- Kroger Fuel Centers: This is the most obvious choice. Kroger fuel centers are often located in the same shopping center as the grocery store, making it convenient to fill up your tank while shopping.
- Shell Stations: Kroger has partnered with Shell to allow you to use your fuel points at participating Shell stations. Just swipe your Kroger Plus Card or enter your alternate ID at the pump before you fill up.
- Turkey Hill: Kroger also has a partnership with Turkey Hill, allowing you to redeem your fuel points at participating locations.
To find the nearest location where you can use your Kroger fuel points, visit the Kroger Fuel Locator and enter your zip code.
Related Kroger Topics
- Holiday World Tickets at Kroger
- Kroger Culture
- What Time Does Kroger Close on Thanksgiving Eve
- Kroger Drug Test
- Kroger Employee Dress Code
How to Maximize Your Kroger Fuel Points
Want to make the most of your Kroger fuel points? Here are some tips:
- Shop during fuel point promotions: Kroger often runs promotions that offer extra fuel points for purchasing specific items or during specific time periods. Keep an eye out for these deals.
- Double fuel points on gift cards: Many Kroger stores offer double fuel points on gift card purchases. Buy gift cards for yourself or as gifts to rack up those extra points.
- Utilize Kroger pharmacy and The Little Clinic: Filling prescriptions and getting certain vaccinations at Kroger pharmacy or The Little Clinic can also earn you fuel points.
Fuel Points Beyond Kroger: Other Rewards Programs to Consider
While Kroger fuel points can provide significant savings, it’s worth exploring other fuel rewards programs to stretch your dollar even further. Here are some popular alternatives to consider:
- Fuel Rewards® Program by Shell: This program allows you to earn rewards on everyday purchases, which can be redeemed for discounts at participating Shell stations. Sign up for a free account and start earning rewards on groceries, dining, and more.
- Exxon Mobil Rewards+™: With this program, you can earn points on fuel, car washes, and convenience store purchases at Exxon and Mobil stations. Points can be redeemed for discounts on fuel, car washes, and in-store items.
- BPme Rewards: The BPme Rewards program offers savings on every gallon of fuel purchased at participating BP and Amoco stations. Members can also take advantage of bonus offers and personalized promotions.
- Speedway Speedy Rewards®: Earn points for every purchase made at Speedway convenience stores and fuel stations. Points can be redeemed for fuel discounts, merchandise, and gift cards.
- Safeway Gas Rewards: Safeway’s Gas Rewards program allows you to earn points on your grocery purchases, which can be redeemed for discounts at participating Safeway, Chevron, and Texaco stations.
Remember, you can combine the savings from these rewards programs with your Kroger fuel points for even greater discounts at the pump. Consider joining multiple programs to maximize your savings and make your fuel expenses more manageable.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my Kroger fuel points balance?
You can check your fuel points balance by logging into your Kroger account online or on the Kroger app. You can also find your fuel points balance at the bottom of your Kroger receipt after making a purchase.
Can I combine fuel points with other discounts or promotions?
Kroger fuel points can typically be combined with any other fuel discounts or promotions available at the pump. However, it's always a good idea to check with your local fuel center for any restrictions.
Can I transfer my Kroger fuel points to someone else?
Unfortunately, Kroger fuel points are non-transferable. They are linked to your Kroger Plus Card and can only be used by the cardholder.
Is there a limit on how many fuel points I can redeem in a single transaction?
Yes, there is a limit of 1,000 fuel points that can be redeemed in a single transaction, providing a maximum discount of $1 off per gallon. Any remaining fuel points will be available for use in future transactions.
Can I use my fuel points on diesel fuel?
Yes! Kroger fuel points can be redeemed on both gasoline and diesel fuel purchases at participating locations.
What happens if I don't have enough fuel points to get the maximum discount?
If you don't have enough fuel points to reach the next discount tier (e.g., you have 150 fuel points instead of 200), you can still redeem them for the available discount. In this example, you would receive 10¢ off per gallon with your 150 fuel points.
How can I earn fuel points faster?
One way to earn fuel points faster is to participate in Kroger's 2X Fuel Points Weekends promotion. During this promotion, you can earn double fuel points on all qualifying purchases made on weekends. Simply download the digital coupon to your Kroger Plus Card and shop during the promotional period.
Can I use my Kroger fuel points at non-participating fuel stations?
No, Kroger fuel points can only be redeemed at participating Kroger fuel centers, Shell stations, and Turkey Hill locations.
What if I have multiple Kroger Plus Cards in my household?
If multiple members of your household have Kroger Plus Cards, you can combine your fuel points by linking your cards together. To do this, contact Kroger's customer service and provide them with the necessary information.
By staying informed about where you can use your Kroger fuel points and utilizing these tips and tricks, you can maximize your savings at the pump. Remember to take advantage of all available promotions and discounts, and enjoy the benefits of being a loyal Kroger shopper!
In conclusion, knowing where you can use your Kroger fuel points can help you save money on fuel expenses. Whether it’s at a Kroger fuel center, Shell station, or Turkey Hill location, make sure to take advantage of the discounts offered through this rewards program. And don’t forget to use the tips provided to maximize your fuel points! Happy saving!
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.