Whataburger is an American regional chain of fast food restaurants. The company specializes in beef burgers. Nothing beats the taste and appeal of a well made beef burger. The company has one of the best beef burgers across America. To exceed customer expectations, Whataburger conducts a Guest Experience Survey called Whataburger Survey.
You will visit the official survey website www.whataburgervisit.com and share your recent dining experience. When you complete the online Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will receive a validation code. On the next visit to any participating location, you can redeem this code and enjoy a delicious beef whataburger.
Whataburger Survey Rules
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the online survey in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- You must complete the survey within 3 days of visit.
- Fresh purchase is required to avail the offer.
How to Enter What a Burger Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter the online Whataburger Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Tell the Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey by Taco Bell
- Talk to Wendys Guest Satisfaction Survey by Wendy’s
- My CFA Visit Customer Experience Survey by Chick-fil-A
Guide to Whataburger Survey | whataburgervisit.com
Visit the official survey website www.whataburgervisit.com, within 3 days of purchase from any participating location.
Enter the 18 digit survey code from your receipt:-
If your receipt does not contain the survey code, you can still take the What a Burger Customer Survey by entering the 6 digit restaurant / store number.
Then, you will enter the following info from your Whataburger receipt:-
- Reg number
- Order number
- Date of visit
You can take the What a Burger Guest Experience Survey in English or Spanish.
What a Burger Survey Questions | www.whataburgervisit.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, the questions of Whataburger survey will be focused around these areas:-
- Menu variety
- Availability of menu items
- Order type
- Speed of service
- Temperature of food
- Food quality and taste
- Satisfaction with portion size
- Overall cleanliness
- Staff behavior
- Overall satisfaction
- Value for money
- Complaints / suggestions (if any)
When Whataburger Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the What a Burger survey questions, you will receive a 5 digit validation code. Write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem What a Burger Validation Code
- In order to redeem the validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You must redeem this offer within 30 days of initial purchase.
- Then, you will produce both the receipt and validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive a free beef whataburger.
- Each redemption code is valid for 1 person and one visit.
- To get the exact details of this offer, just visit your nearest participating location.
Whataburger Survey Prize | WhataburgerSurvey.com
The good thing about What a Burger Survey prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win a free beef whataburger on the next visit.
You will have to make a fresh purchase of Med Fries and Med Drink to avail this offer.
What a Burger Survey Prize Rules
- You can avail the offer only at participating restaurants.
- Each redemption code is valid for 1 person and one visit.
- You must redeem the offer within 30 days of receipt date.
- Offer is not valid with any other promotion, coupon, discount or combo.
- To redeem the offer, you will have to purchase:-
- Medium fries
- Drink (med)
- You cannot redeem the offer for cash.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- My Burger King Experience Survey by Burger King
- Tell Dunkin Guest Experience Survey by Dunkin Donuts
- Tell Popeyes Survey by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Whataburger is an American chain of fast food restaurants.
- The brand was started in 1950 by Harmon Dobson and Paul Burton.
- Main specialty of the brand are its delicious and juicy beef burgers.
- Whataburger operates round the clock and also offers a breakfast menu.
- There are approx 800 restaurants, mostly in Texas, America.
You can read more about WhataBurger on Wikipedia.
What a Burger Useful Links
- Brand website:-
- Survey Websites:-
The next time you enjoy your favorite beef burger at Whataburger, remember to take their online Customer Satisfaction Survey called Whataburger Survey. The official website for the survey is www.whataburgervisit.com, where you will share your recent dining experience. When you complete the What a Burger Survey, you will win a free beef whataburger.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Tell Subway Customer Feedback Survey by Subway
- Arbys We Make it Right Feedback Survey by Arby’s
- Talk to Sonic Guest Experience Survey by Sonic Drive-In U.S.A
You will have to purchase a Med Drink and Med Fries to avail the offer. You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.