Walmart is an American chain of retail stores in USA and Canada. The moment you set foot in a Walmart, you are certain to walk out with everything you need and perhaps a few items that were not in your “wish list”. To exceed the expectations of millions of customers, Walmart conducts a Customer Feedback Survey called Walmart Survey.
You will visit the official website at www.yoursurvey.walmart.com and give feedback about your recent shopping experience. When you complete the online Walmart Survey, you also gain an entry to their quarterly sweepstakes. You can win 1 of 5 Grand Prizes of a $1,000 Walmart Gift Card or 1 of 750 First Prizes of a $100 Walmart Gift Card via draw.
Walmart Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Walmart Customer Satisfaction Survey:-
- No purchase is required to enter Walmart sweepstakes.
- A purchase will not improve your odds of winning.
- The survey is available in these languages:-
- Walmart survey is open to all legal residents of:-
- 50 United States of America
- Washington D.C
- Puerto Rico
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Employees of Walmart and affiliated companies cannot participate.
- There is a limit of 78 entries per person for each sweepstakes period.
- Duration of each sweepstakes period is 3 months or 1 quarter.
How to Enter Walmart Sweepstakes
You can enter Walmart Survey sweepstakes through these 4 entry methods:-
- Online Survey (with purchase)
- E-mail invite
- Online (without purchase)
- Write-In / Mail
1. Online Survey
- Purchase from a participating Walmart store is required.
- You will have to make the purchase during the promotion period.
- Invitation for online survey will be printed on your receipt.
- You must complete the online survey within 7 days of receipt date.
- Answer all the survey questions based on your recent shopping experience.
- You will also fill an online entry form with the following info:-
- Full name
- Complete address
- When you complete the survey and entry form, you gain 1 entry to the draw.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
2. E-mail invite
- To receive this invite, you have to subscribe to e-mail notifications from Walmart.
- Walmart will randomly select a few customers from its e-mail database.
- The link to official survey site will be included in your email invite.
- You must take the survey within 7 days of invitation.
- When you complete the survey, you will gain 1 entry to the lucky draw.
3. Online (Without Purchase)
- No purchase is required for this entry method.
- You will visit entry.survey.walmart.com and give feedback about your recent visit to Walmart.
- Answer all the survey questions based on your recent experience.
- You will also provide the following info:-
- Full name
- Mailing Address
- Phone number
- Once you complete the survey and provide the above info, you will gain 1 entry to the lucky draw.
4. Write-In / Mail
- No purchase is required for entry via mail.
- You will hand write this info on a paper:
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Each mail entry must be sent separately.
- Mechanically produced entries are not accepted.
- You will gain 1 entry to the lucky draw with each eligible mail entry.
- This is the mailing address to send your entry:-
Walmart Sweepstakes Mailing Address
“Year” Walmart Sweepstakes, PO Box 228, Macedon, NY, 14502-0228.
Walmart Survey Sweepstakes Period
The promotion period for Walmart Survey begins on 1st February of each calendar year and ends on 31st January of the following calendar year.
Walmart Sweepstakes period is further divided into four entry periods of 3 months each. Regardless of entry method, there is a limit of 78 entries per person in each quarter.
Walmart Survey Entry Periods
- There are 4 separate entry periods during the entire promotion period.
- Duration of each entry period is 3 months or 1 quarter.
- A separate random draw is held for each entry period.
- The lucky draw is held within the first 2 weeks of each following month.
- Non-winning entries are not carried over to the next entry period.
- Below is the schedule of Walmart Survey entry periods:-
Schedule of Walmart Survey Entry Periods
|Entry Period||Start Date||End Date|
|1||1st Feb||30th Apr|
|2||1st May||31st July|
|3||1st Aug||30th Oct|
|4||1st Nov||31st Jan|
Walmart Survey Winners
- There is a separate draw for each of the 4 quarterly entry periods.
- 5 Grand Prize winners are selected randomly from each entry period.
- A total of 750 First Prize winners are also selected from each entry period.
- There is a limit of 1 prize per person / household in each entry period.
- Total 20 Grand Prize and 3,000 First Prize winners are selected over the entire promotion period.
Walmart Survey Prizes
The winners of Walmart Sweepstakes are awarded these 2 prizes:-
- Grand Prizes
- First Prizes
1. Grand Prizes
- 5 Grand Prize winners are selected from each entry period.
- Each grand prize winner will receive $1,000.
- The prize is given in the form of a Walmart Gift Card.
2. First Prizes
- 750 First Prize winners are selected from each entry period.
- Each first prize winner will receive $100.
- This prize is also given in the form of Walmart Gift Card.
Prize Rules for Walmart Survey
- You can use the Gift Card at any participating Walmart location.
- Gift card is also valid for online purchases.
- The prize is neither exchangeable nor transferable.
- You cannot redeem the gift card for cash.
- There is a limit of 1 prize per person / household over each entry period.
How are Winners of Walmart Survey Notified
- Grand prize winners of Walmart Sweepstakes are notified within 14 Days of draw via:-
- United States Postal Service
- Each grand prize winner must provide an affidavit of eligibility, liability and publicity release within 14 days of notification.
- Potential winner who can’t provide the above document within the prescribed time will forfeit the prize.
- An alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey by Kroger
- Choice Privileges Program by Choice Hotels
- Dg Customer First Satisfaction Survey by Dollar General
- Giant Eagle Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Giant Eagle
- JC Penny Feedback Survey by JCPenny
Guide to Walmart Survey | survey.walmart.com
- You will visit either of the following 2 official survey websites:-
- If you are a resident of Canada, you will visit the following survey website:-
Enter the following info from your Walmart receipt:-
- 11 character survey ID
- Store number (4 digits)
The Walmart Customer Satisfaction Survey is available in English and Spanish.
Walmart Survey Questions
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on individual responses, the questions of Walmart Survey will be focused around these areas:-
- Variety of items
- Product range
- Availability of products
- Overall cleanliness
- Ease of moving in the store
- Quality of products
- Staff friendliness and cooperation
- Ease of checkout
- Satisfaction with prices
- Special offers / promotions
- Value for money
- Complaints / suggestions (if any)
Walmart Survey Entry Form
If you decide to enter the Walmart Sweepstakes, you will fill an online entry form with the following info:-
- Full name
- Complete address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
Walmart Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the online survey questions and filled the entry form, you will receive 1 entry to the Walmart lucky draw.
You can win 1 of 5 Grand Prizes of a $1,000 Walmart Gift Card or 1 of 750 First Prizes of a $100 Walmart Gift Card via lucky draw.
These Retail Store Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Burlington Feedback Survey by Burlington Stores
- Home Depot Survey for Consumers and Professionals
- My WaWa Visit Feedback Survey by Wawa
- Bass Pro Customer Feedback Survey by Bass Pro Shops
- Talk to Food Lion Customer Survey by Food Lion
Walmart Survey Winners List
You can request an updated list of Walmart Survey winners within 45 days from the close of each entry period. You will send a stamped and self-addressed envelope at the following address:-
ASC/”Year“, “Month” to “Month” Walmart Sweepstakes Winners List, 300 State Street,
Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614.
You can also view the list of Walmart Survey winners online by visiting the following link:-
- Walmart is an international American chain of retail store.
- The company was started in 1962 by Sam Walton.
- Walmart is the world’s largest company in terms of revenue.
- It operates hypermarkets, department stores, discount stores and grocery stores.
- There are approx 11,368 Walmart stores in 27 countries.
You can read more about Walmart on Wikipedia.
Walmart Useful Links
- Company Website:-
- Survey Website:-
The next time you visit any Walmart store for shopping, don’t forget to take the online Walmart Survey. You will visit the official survey website www.survey.walmart.com and share your recent shopping experience. When you complete the online survey, you will gain an entry to Walmart sweepstakes.
You can win 1 of 5 Grand Prizes of a $1,000 or 1 of 750 First Prizes of a $100. The prizes are awarded in the form of Walmart Gift Cards.
You may like these Retail Surveys as Well!
- Lowes Customer Feedback Survey by Lowe’s
- Walgreens Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Walgreens
- Ross Listens Customer Feedback Survey by Ross Stores
- Sephora Customer Satisfaction Survey by Sephora France
- Talk to Regal Customer Feedback Survey by Regal Cinemas
Feel free to Contact Us for any further query or clarification. We truly value your feedback. Also let us know about any more surveys you would like us to present for you. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.