Walgreens is America’s second largest chain of Pharmacy Stores. The company specializes is filling prescriptions, health, wellness products and much more. The moment you enter a Walgreens store for a health related issue, half your pain and worry disappears just because of the personalized service. To better understand the needs of customers, Walgreens conducts a Customer Satisfaction Survey called Walgreens Listens.
You will visit the official survey website www.walgreenslistens.com and share your feedback about the recent visit. When you complete the Walgreens Survey, you also gain an entry to their monthly sweepstakes. You can win a Grand Prize of $3,000 Cash every month via draw. Not only will you give valuable feedback, you will also be able to try your luck.
Walgreens Listens Rules
The following rules apply to Walgreens Survey:-
- No purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes.
- A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- The survey is available in these languages:-
- Online customers cannot participate in the survey.
- You must complete the survey within 3 days of invite.
- Residents of Puerto Rico cannot participate in this survey.
- Employees of Walgreens and affiliates cannot participate.
How to Enter Walgreens Sweepstakes
You can enter Walgreens Listens Sweepstakes by the following 4 entry methods:-
- Online Survey
- Telephonic Survey
1. Online Survey
- In-store purchase is required from a participating store.
- You may receive a random invite to the online survey.
- The invitation will be printed on your store receipt.
- Visit the official survey website www.walgreenslistens.com.
- You must complete the online survey within 3 days.
- Enter the following info from your Walgreens receipt:-
- Survey number
- Time of visit
- Answer all the survey questions based on your recent experience.
- You will also fill an online entry form with the following info:-
- Full name
- Contact number
- When you complete the online survey, you will receive 1 entry to the draw.
2. Telephonic Survey
- You can also enter Walgreens Sweepstakes by calling 1-800-219-7451.
- The survey will be based on prerecorded questions.
- You will give feedback about your most recent visit to Walgreens.
- When you complete the telephonic survey, you will receive 1 entry to the draw.
- No purchase is required to enter the draw by mail.
- You will hand write the following info on a paper:-
- Full name
- Complete address
- Telephone numbers
- Each mail-in entry must be sent separately.
- Mechanically reproduced entries are not accepted.
- You will gain 1 entry to the sweepstakes for each eligible mail entry.
- Send the entries to the following mailing address:-
Walgreens Sweepstakes Mailing Address
“Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept-S7768, P.O Box 4006,
Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.”
- You have to be subscribed to email notifications from Walgreens.
- Such customers may receive a random invite to Walgreens Listens survey.
- Instructions to take the survey will be part of the email.
- Once you complete the survey, you will receive 1 entry to the sweepstakes.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey by Kroger
- Walmart In-Store Customer Feedback Survey by Walmart
- Dg Customer First Satisfaction Survey by Dollar General
- Giant Eagle Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Giant Eagle
Walgreens Sweepstakes Period
The promotion period for Walgreens Listens starts from January 1st of each calendar year and ends on December 31st of that year.
Walgreens Survey Entry Periods
- There are 12 separate draw periods during the entire promotion period.
- Duration of each entry period is 1 month.
- Each entry period begins and ends with the calendar month.
- A separate random draw is held for each entry period.
- The lucky draw is held in each following month.
- Non-winning entries are not carried over to the next entry period.
Walgreens Listens Winners
- There is a separate draw for each of the 12 entry periods.
- 1 Grand Prize winner is selected randomly from each entry period.
- Total of 12 prize winners are selected over the entire promotion period.
Walgreens Survey Prize
- 1 prize winner is selected from each of the 12 entry periods.
- Each prize winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000.
- The prize is given in the form of a check.
How are Winners of Walgreens Listens Notified
- Winners of Walgreens Sweepstakes are are notified via telephone after 14 days of draw.
- The mailing address of each winner will be verified via phone.
- Each winner will be notified by mail, in about 7 days from the verification of address.
- The winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within 7 days of notification.
- If a prize winner does not return the affidavit in time, the prize will be forfeit.
- An alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
Walgreens Sweepstakes Winners List
You can request a list of Walgreens Listens winners by sending a stamped and self-addressed envelope to the following address:-
“Winners List – Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept-S7768,
P.O Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.”
You can also view the list of winners by visiting the following link:-
Walgreens Survey Guide – www.WalgreensListens.com
Visit the official survey website www.walgreenslistens.com, within 3 days of purchase from any participating location.
Enter the following info from your Walgreens receipt:-
- Survey number
- Time of visit
You can take Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey in English or Spanish.
These Retail Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- JC Penny Customer Feedback Survey by JCPenny
- Talk to Food Lion Customer Survey by Food Lion
- Giant Tiger Customer Survey by Giant Tiger Discount Stores
- Talk to Regal Customer Feedback Survey by Regal Cinemas
Walgreens Survey Questions – www.WalgreensListens.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on individual responses, the Walgreens Listens questions will be focused around these aspects:-
- Product range
- Availability of products
- Overall satisfaction
- Staff attitude
- Knowledge of staff
- Likelihood of repeat visit
- Ease of ordering
- Value for money
- Cleanliness of store
- Speed of checkout
- Suggestions / complaints (if any)
Walgreens Listens Entry Form
When you have answered all the Walgreens Survey questions based on your recent visit, you will fill an online entry form with the following info:-
- Full name
- Complete address
- Phone number
When Walgreens Survey is Complete
When you have filled the entry form and answered all the survey questions, you will gain 1 entry to the Walgreens Sweepstakes where you may win a Grand Prize of $3,000 Cash.
These Retail Store Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Burlington Feedback Survey by Burlington Stores
- Home Depot Survey for Consumers and Professionals
- My WaWa Visit Customer Feedback Survey by Wawa
- Bass Pro Customer Feedback Survey by Bass Pro Shops
- Walgreens is an American chain of Pharmacy Stores.
- It was started in 1901 by Charles Rudolph Walgreen.
- The company is America’s second largest chain of pharmacy stores.
- Walgreens specializes in prescriptions, health, wellness and photo services.
- The brand operates approx 9,560 locations across USA.
You can learn more about Walgreens from Wikipedia.
Walgreens Useful Links
- Company Website:-
- Survey Website:-
The next time you receive a survey invitation from Walgreens, remember to take their Customer Satisfaction Survey called Walgreens Listens. Just visit the official survey website at www.walgreenslistens.com and give valuable feedback. You can also enter the sweepstakes via mail, without making a purchase or formal invite. Every month via lucky draw, you can win a Grand Prize of $3,000 Cash from Walgreens.
You may like these Retail Surveys as Well!
- Lowes Customer Feedback Survey by Lowe’s
- Harris Teeter Customer Satisfaction Survey called HTSurvey
- Ross Listens Customer Feedback Survey by Ross Stores
- Sephora Customer Satisfaction Survey by Sephora France
Feel free to Contact Us for any further clarification or query. We value your feedback a lot. Also let us know about any new surveys you may be interested in. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.