United Supermarkets is an American chain of supermarket grocery stores. The brand has a rich heritage and you will find highest quality products at the best prices here. To further improve your shopping experience, The United Family conducts a Customer Feedback Survey called United Supermarkets Survey.
You will visit the official survey website www.unitedsupermarkets.com/survey and share your recent shopping experience. When you complete the survey, you also gain an entry to their sweepstakes. You can Win a $100 Gift Card every month via lucky draw.
United Supermarkets Survey Rules
The following rules apply to The United Family Customer Feedback Survey:-
- You have to make a purchase to enter the draw.
- The feedback survey is open to all legal residents of North America.
- You must complete the survey within 7 days of visit.
- The survey is available in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Employees of United Supermarkets and affiliated brands can’t participate.
How to Enter The United Family Draw
You can enter the lucky draw by following these steps:-
- You have to make a purchase from a participating store.
- Visit the official survey website www.unitedsupermarkets.com/survey.
- Enter the following info printed on your receipt:-
- 18 digit survey code
- Answer all the survey questions based on your recent experience.
- When you complete the online survey, you get 1 entry to the draw.
- Each receipt is valid for one online survey.
Promotion Period for United Supermarkets
Sweepstakes period for The United Family begins on January 1st of each calendar year and ends on December 31st of that year.
These Retail Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Albertsons Customer Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by Albertsons
- Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by Foot Locker
- Office Depot and OfficeMax Customer Feedback Survey by Office Depot
The United Family Survey Entry Periods
- There are 12 separate drawing periods during the entire promotion period.
- Duration of each entry period is 1 month.
- Each entry period begins and ends with the calendar month.
- A separate random draw is conducted for each entry period.
United Supermarkets Survey Winners
- There is a separate draw for each of the 12 entry periods.
- 1 prize winner is selected randomly from each entry period.
- Total of 12 prize winners are selected over the entire promotion period.
The United Family Survey Prize
- 1 prize winner is selected from each of the 12 drawing periods.
- Each prize winner will receive a $100 Gift Card of The United Family.
United Supermarkets Prize Rules
- You can use the gift card at any participating store.
- This gift card is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Your gift card is also valid at participating affiliate stores.
The United Family Survey Guide
Visit the official survey website www.unitedsupermarkets.com/survey, within 7 days of purchase from any participating store.
You will then select the type of shopping experience:-
- Grocery Store
- Fuel or Convenience Store
Then, you will enter the following info printed on your store receipt:-
- 18 digit survey code
United Supermarkets Survey Questions
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on individual responses, the questions will mostly focus around these areas:-
- Variety of products
- Product quality
- Quality of service
- Cleanliness of store
- Availability of products
- Staff friendliness
- Value for money
- Overall satisfaction
The United Family Useful Links
- Company Websites:-
- Survey Website:-
When you visit any United Supermarkets store in future to restock your groceries, remember to take their online Customer Feedback Survey called The United Family Survey. Each time you complete this survey, you will get 1 entry to the Monthly Sweepstakes. Here, you can Win a $100 Gift Card every month.
You may find these Retail Surveys Interesting!
- Sprouts Farmers Market Survey by Sprouts Farmers Market
- Tell Dicks Sporting Goods Survey by Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Diesel Brothers Giveaway by Diesel Power Gear / Diesel Brothers
Feel free to Contact Us for any further clarification or query. We value your feedback a lot. Please inform us about any new surveys as well. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.