UGG is an American company that makes footwear. It is now an international brand with presence in over 130 countries. The brand’s footwear is characterized by comfort and durability. The company also makes bags, clothing, outerwear and home goods. To exceed customer expectations, UGG conducts a Customer Feedback Survey called UGG Listens.
You will visit the official survey website www.ugglistens.com and share valuable thoughts about your recent shopping experience. By completing the UGG Customer Feedback Survey, you will enable the brand to further improve its products and service.
UGG Listens Rules
The following rules apply to UGG Survey:-
- Purchase or store visit is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the online survey only in English language.
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- You should complete the survey within 7 days of visit.
How to Enter UGG Survey
Purchase or visit to a participating store is required to enter the online UGG Listens Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
These Retail Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Tell AMC Guest Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by AMC Theatres
- My Levis Experience Customer Feedback Survey by Levi Strauss & Co.
- Lettuce Know Customer Satisfaction Survey by Sainsbury’s U.K
Guide to UGG Survey – www.UggListens.com
Visit the official survey website www.ugglistens.com, within 7 days of your visit.
Enter the following info printed on your store receipt:-
- State / City
- Location of Store
You can take the UGG Customer Feedback Survey in English.
UGG Survey Questions – www.UggListens.com
Below are a few common questions of UGG Customer Feedback Survey for your info:-
Did you receive a warm greeting from the staff of UGG? Did you return a product on this visit.
Did the staff of UGG immediately assist you? Was the store’s staff well informed about the products.
Was the UGG store clean and well organized and did you have a pleasant experience overall.
How likely are you to recommend UGG to someone else.
You may provide any additional feedback about your store visit.
You will then provide the following info:-
- Phone (Optional)
When UGG Listens is Complete
When you have answered all the UGG Customer Feedback Survey questions, you will receive the following confirmation message.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Tommy Surveys Customer Feedback Survey by Tommy Hilfiger
- Giant Tiger Customer Experience Survey by Giant Tiger Discount Stores
- FedEx We Listen Customer Satisfaction Survey by FedEx Corporation
- UGG is an American company that specializes in footwear.
- The company was started in 1978 by Brian Smith and Doug Jensen.
- UGG is an international brand with stores in over 130 countries.
- It also offers handbags, outer wear and clothing products.
- The shoes of UGG are particularly famous for their comfort.
You can read more about UGG on Wikipedia.
UGG Useful Links
- Brand website:-
- Survey Website:-
The next time you shop your favorite pair of UGG shoes, remember to take their online Customer Feedback Survey called UGG Listens. The official website for the survey is www.ugglistens.com, where you will share your recent shopping experience. This will greatly help the store improve its products and service.
You may find these Retail Surveys Interesting!
- Tillys Tell Us What You Think Customer Feedback Survey by TILLYS
- Pep Boys Customer Experience Survey & Feedback by Pep Boys
- Torrid Customer Satisfaction Survey & Feedback by TORRID
- Macy’s In-Store Customer Experience and Feedback Survey
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.