TORRID is an American retail chain of clothing and accessories for women. Torrid is not only a women’s only brand, it exclusively caters to plus-size women. It is never about one’s physical appearance only. The foremost thing is that you must be comfortable and confident in your own skin. The long standing stereotypes of what “beauty” is are gladly falling apart. As a brand, Torrid makes you feel special. To better serve its niche, TORRID conducts a Customer Satisfaction Survey called Torrid Survey.
You will visit the official survey website www.torrid.com/survey and share your recent shopping experience. When you complete the online TORRID Survey, you will receive a discount coupon. On your next purchase, you can redeem this coupon and avail an amazing discount of up to 20% from Torrid. Not only will you give feedback to the store’s management, you will also avail a handsome discount.
Torrid Survey Rules
The following rules apply to TORRID Customer Satisfaction Survey:-
- Purchase from a participating store is required to take the survey.
- The customer survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You must complete the online survey within 7 days of purchase.
- The survey is available in these languages:-
- You must be 13 years or older to participate.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey.
- Fresh purchase is required to avail the discount.
How to Enter Torrid Survey
Purchase from a participating store is required to enter the online TORRID Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey. All the required info will be printed on your receipt.
You may find these Retail Surveys Interesting!
- Argos Feedback & Guest Satisfaction Survey by Argos U.K & Ireland
- Ulta Guest Satisfaction Survey by Ulta Beauty
- How Did We Do Today Customer Feedback Survey by Debenhams
Guide to TORRID Survey | www.torrid.com/survey
Visit the official survey website www.torrid.com/survey, within 7 days of purchase from any participating store.
You will select the survey language as either English or Spanish.
After selecting the Torrid Survey language, you will select the “type of receipt” by comparing your store receipt with both the samples listed below:-
Required info for Sample 1 Receipt:-
If your store receipt resembles sample 1, you will enter the following info printed on your store receipt:-
- Date of purchase
- Time of visit
- Receipt code (14 digits)
- Age confirmation
Required info for Sample 2 Receipt:-
If your store receipt resembles sample 2, you will enter the following info printed on your store receipt:-
- Date of purchase
- Time of visit
- Store number (4 digits)
- Ticket number (last 4 digits)
- Salesperson ID (6 digits)
- Register ID
These Retail Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Publix Customer Voice Survey & Feedback by Publix Supermarkets
- Esso Customer Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by Esso / ExxonMobil
- Roundy’s Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Roundy’s
- Party City Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Party City
- Old Navy Customer Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by Old Navy
TORRID Survey Questions | www.torrid.com/survey
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, the questions of Torrid Customer Satisfaction Survey will be focused around these areas:-
- Clothing variety
- Availability of sizes
- Store layout
- Overall cleanliness
- Friendliness of staff
- Labeling of size and price
- Trendiness of clothes
- Quality of accessories
- Satisfaction with pricing
- Checkout speed
- Value for money
- Complaints / suggestions (if any)
When Torrid Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the TORRID Survey questions, you will receive a discount coupon. You will use this coupon to avail an amazing discount on your next purchase.
How to Redeem Torrid Coupon
- In order to redeem the discount coupon, you will visit any participating store.
- You should redeem this offer within 30 days of initial purchase.
- Then, you will produce both the receipt and discount coupon code.
- After due verification, you will receive an amazing discount of up to 20% from TORRID.
- Each coupon code is valid for only 1 person.
- Discount may vary depending on location and the bill’s amount.
- To get the exact details of this offer, just visit your nearest participating store.
TORRID Survey Prize | www.torrid.com/survey
The good thing about Torrid Customer Satisfaction Survey prize is that each time you complete this survey, you will surely receive an amazing discount of up to 20% on your next visit.
You will have to make a fresh purchase to avail this offer.
These Retail Store Surveys may also be Worth a Look!
- HomeGoodsFeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey by HomeGoods
- Rue21 Customer Satisfaction and Feedback Survey by Rue 21
- Tell Hollister Customer Experience Survey by Hollister California
- TORRID is an American retail chain of women’s clothing and accessories.
- Sycamore Partners started the brand in April of 2001.
- Torrid sells clothing and accessories exclusively for plus-size women.
- In 2015, TORRID opened its first overseas outlet in Toronto, Canada.
- There are approx 400 TORRID stores across 36 states of America.
You can read a bit more about Torrid on Wikipedia.
TORRID Survey Useful Links
- Company Website:-
- Survey Websites:-
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Store Opinion Customer Feedback Survey by Loblaws Stores Canada
- My HB Visit Customer Feedback Survey by Holland and Barrett
- Tell ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey by ASDA Stores Limited U.K
The next time you visit any TORRID store to buy their trendy outfits or accessories, remember to take their online Customer Satisfaction Survey called Torrid Survey. The official website for the survey is www.torrid.com/survey, where you will share your thoughts about the recent shopping experience. When you complete the survey, you will get an amazing discount of up to 20% on the next visit. You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.