Tim Hortons is a Canada based chain of fast food restaurants. Its main specialties include coffee and donuts. Tim Hortons has hundreds of restaurants across fourteen different countries. This level of success is only possible if a brand is fully committed to serving quality food. Tim Hortons also offer more traditional fast food items such as burgers and sandwiches. You can enjoy your favorite blend of coffee both hot and cold. To keep its customers ever happy, Tim Hortons conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called Tell Tims. The official website for Tim Hortons Survey is www.telltims.com where you will give feedback about your recent visit. When you complete the online survey, you will win either Free Coffee or Food from Tim Hortons on the next visit.
Tim Hortons Survey Rules
The following rules apply to TellTims survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the survey in these languages:-
- It is advisable to take the survey within 3 days of visit.
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- No purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How to Enter Tim Hortons Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter the online survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey. To participate in Tell Tims survey, the required survey code will be printed on your receipt.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Glance!
- Logans Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Logan’s Roadhouse
- Talk to McAlister’s Guest Satisfaction Survey by McAlister’s Deli
- Tell Marcos Customer Satisfaction Survey by Marco’s Pizza
- Talk to Applebee’s Survey by Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar
- My Long John Silvers Experience Survey by Long John Silver’s
Guide to Tim Hortons Survey
Visit the official survey website www.telltims.com, within 3 days of your visit.
Enter the 21 digit survey code printed on your Tim Hortons receipt.
You can take the survey in English or Spanish.
Tim Hortons Survey Questions | telltims.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, the questions will be focused around these areas:-
- Ordering method
- Type of order
- Overall satisfaction
- Menu variety
- Availability of menu items
- Ease of ordering
- Order accuracy
- Speed of service
- Overall cleanliness
- Food temperature and taste
- Staff friendliness
- Value for money
When you complete Tim Hortons Survey
Once you have answered all of TellTims survey questions, you will receive a validation code. You will write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem Tim Hortons Validation Code
- In order to redeem Tell Tims validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You should redeem this offer within 2 weeks of initial purchase.
- You will produce both the receipt and the validation code.
- After due verification, you will either receive free coffee or food from Tim Hortons.
- 1 redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- The offer may vary depending on restaurant location and availability of menu items.
- To get the exact details of the offer, just visit your nearest participating restaurant.
Tim Hortons Survey Prize | www.telltims.com
The good thing about TellTims Survey prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win either free coffee or food on your next visit.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Qdoba Listens Consumer Satisfaction Survey by Qdoba Mexican Eats
- Golden Corral Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Golden Corral
- Firehouse Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Firehouse Subs
- KFC Listens Guest Experience Survey by KFC Canada
- My Zaxbys Visit Guest Satisfaction Survey by Zaxby’s
About Tim Hortons
- Tim Hortons is a Canada based chain of fast food restaurants.
- The company was founded in 1964 by Tim Horton.
- Horton was himself a Canadian hockey player.
- Tim Horton is Canada’s largest chain of quick service restaurants.
- The brand has restaurants in over 14 countries by now.
- Tim Hortons has over 4,600 restaurants across the world.
You can read more about Tim Hortons on Wikipedia.
Tim Hortons Survey Useful Links
|Tim Hortons Official Website|
|Tim Hortons Survey Official Site|
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Cicis Visit Guest Satisfaction Survey by Cicis Buffet Restaurant
- Raising Canes Survey and Feedback by Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey by Bruegger’s Bagels
- My Hungry Jack’s Experience Survey by Hungry Jack’s Australia
- Tell Portillos Guest Satisfaction Survey by Portillo’s
The next time you enjoy your favorite coffee or donuts at Tim Hortons, remember to take their online Guest Satisfaction Survey called Tell Tims. The official website for Tim Hortons Survey is www.telltims.com, where you will give feedback about your recent dining experience. When you complete the online survey, you will win either free coffee or food on the next visit. You may Contact Us for any further clarification or leave a Comment. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.