Portillo’s is an American chain of fast casual restaurants. The brand is famous for their Chicago-style food items. The main specialty of Portillo’s is their hot dogs and beef burgers. Fast casual restaurants are liked for their higher quality food as compared to traditional fast food brands. The restaurants of Portillos offer a very lively environment to food lovers. It is the unique taste of this food brand that has made it one of America’s fast growing names. To exceed customer expectations, Portillo’s conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called Tell Portillos. The official survey website for Portillos Survey is www.tellportillos.smg.com where you will give your valuable feedback. When you complete this survey, you will also Win Free Food on your Next Visit.
Portillos Survey Rules
The following rules apply to TellPortillos survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the survey in English language only.
- It is advisable to take the survey within 7 days of visit.
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- No purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How to Enter Portillos Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter the online survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey. To participate in Tell Portillos survey, the required survey code will be printed on your receipt.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Glance!
- Logans Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Logan’s Roadhouse
- Talk to McAlister’s Guest Satisfaction Survey by McAlister’s Deli
- Tell Marcos Customer Satisfaction Survey by Marco’s Pizza
- Talk to Applebee’s Survey by Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar
- My Long John Silvers Experience Survey by Long John Silver’s
Detailed Guide to Portillos Survey
Visit the official survey website www.tellportillos.smg.com, within 7 days of your visit.
Enter the 20 digit survey code printed on your Portillo’s receipt.
You can take the survey only in English.
Tell Portillos Survey Questions | tellportillos.smg.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, here are a few common survey questions for your info:-
You will rate the overall satisfaction on a 5 point scale.
You will select the type of your visit.
You will rate a few aspects of food and service quality, specially the atmosphere of the restaurant.
You will rate the quality of service received from the staff and value for money.
Did you experience any problem during your visit.
How likely are you to visit Portillo’s again and recommend the brand to someone else.
You can give any suggestion to Portillo’s management that will make you a highly satisfied customer.
What was the primary reason for your visit to this Portillo’s restaurant.
How did you learn about this Portillo’s restaurant.
Portillos Survey is Complete
When you have answered all of Tell Portillos survey questions, you will receive a 7 digit validation code. You will write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem Portillos Survey Validation Code
- In order to redeem Tell Portillos validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You should redeem this offer within 3 weeks of initial purchase.
- You will produce both the receipt and the validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive free food from Portillo’s.
- 1 redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- The offer may vary depending on restaurant location and availability of menu items.
- To get the exact details of the offer, just visit your nearest participating restaurant.
Portillos Survey Prize | www.tellportillos.smg.com
The good thing about Tell Portillos Survey prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win free food on your next visit.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Qdoba Listens Consumer Satisfaction Survey by Qdoba Mexican Eats
- Golden Corral Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Golden Corral
- Firehouse Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Firehouse Subs
- KFC Listens Guest Experience Survey by KFC Canada
- My Zaxbys Visit Guest Satisfaction Survey by Zaxby’s
- Portillo’s is an American chain of fast casual restaurants.
- The company was founded in 1963 by Dick Portillo.
- Portillo’s was initially called “The Dog House”.
- The company specializes in Chicago-style foods.
- Portillo’s has approx 60 restaurants mainly in the Midwestern USA.
You can read more about Portillo’s on Wikipedia.
Portillo’s Survey Useful Links
|Portillo’s Official Website|
|Portillo’s Survey Official Site|
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Cicis Visit Guest Satisfaction Survey by Cicis Buffet Restaurant
- Raising Canes Survey and Feedback by Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey by Bruegger’s Bagels
- My Hungry Jack’s Experience Survey by Hungry Jack’s Australia
- KFC UK Guest Experience Survey by KFC United Kingdom
The next time you enjoy your favorite hot dog or beef burger at Portillo’s, remember to take their online Guest Satisfaction Survey called Tell Portillos. The official website for Portillos Survey is www.tellportillos.smg.com, where you will give feedback about your recent dining experience. When you complete the online survey, you will win free food on the next visit. You may Contact Us for any further clarification or leave a Comment. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.