Eat’n Park is an American chain of restaurants currently based in Pennsylvania. The company has restaurants in the states of Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. The brand is known for its unique item “smiley cookies” which are prepared in the in-house bakery. The main specialty of Eat’n Park is their high quality and diverse food menu. The company employs a liberal use of fruits and vegetables in their food items. Eat’n Park’s signature burgers and sandwiches are an absolute treat and you must try them when in town. To gather customer feedback, Eat’n Park conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called Tell Eat’n Park.
You will visit the official survey website www.tellenp.com and share valuable feedback about your recent dining experience. When you complete the Eat’n Park Survey, you will receive a validation code. On the next visit, you can redeem this code and enjoy free food at participating restaurants.
Eat’n Park Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Tell Eat n Park survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of following states:-
- West Virginia
- Guest survey is available only in English language.
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 guest survey.
- You must complete the survey within 14 days of visit.
- No purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How to Enter Eat’n Park Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter the online Tell Eat n Park Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the guest survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
Guide to Eat’n Park Survey | www.tellenp.com
Visit the official survey website www.tellenp.com, within 14 days of your visit.
Enter the 13 digit survey code from your receipt.
You can take the Tell Eat n Park survey only in English language.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Tell Baskin Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey by Baskin Robbins
- Bob Evans Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Bob Evans
- First Watch Feedback and Guest Satisfaction Survey by First Watch
Eat’n Park Survey Questions | www.tellenp.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, the questions of Tell Eat n Park Survey will be focused around these areas:-
- Overall satisfaction
- Variety of menu
- Availability of menu items
- Speed of service
- Food temperature
- Taste and quality of food
- Satisfaction with portion size
- Overall cleanliness
- Staff behavior
- Value for money
- Comments / suggestions
When Eat n Park Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the Eat n Park Survey questions, you will receive a validation code. Write this code on the receipt used to take the online guest survey.
How to Redeem Eat’n Park Validation Code
- In order to redeem the validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You must redeem this offer within 2 weeks of initial purchase.
- Then, you will produce both the receipt and validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive free food at Eat’n Park.
- Each redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- The offer may vary depending on location and availability of menu items.
- To get the exact details of this offer, just visit your nearest participating restaurant.
Eat’n Park Survey Prize | www.tellenp.com
The good thing about Tell Eat n Park Survey prize is that each time you complete this guest survey, you will surely win free food on your next visit.
You don’t have to make a fresh purchase to redeem this offer.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Glance!
- Tell Biscuitville Guest Satisfaction Survey by Biscuitville
- DnB Survey / Guest Satisfaction Survey by Dave & Buster’s
- Taco Bueno Guest Satisfaction Survey by Taco Bueno Restaurants
About Eat’n Park
- Eat’n Park is a private American chain of restaurants.
- The company was founded in 1949 by Larry Hatch and William D.Peters.
- Eat’n Park serves the states of Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- The company is well known for its in-house bakery which makes “smiley cookies”.
- Main specialty of this company are its signature burgers and sandwiches.
- There are approx 64 Eat’n Park restaurants in the above 3 states.
You can read a bit more about Eat’n Park on Wikipedia.
Eat’n Park Survey Useful Links
|Eat’n Park Official Website|
|Tell Eat’n Park Survey Site|
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Glance!
- Krispy Kreme Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Krispy Kreme
- Which Wich Customer Care Survey by Which Wich Sandwiches
- Krystal Guest Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by Krystal
The next time you enjoy your favorite burger or sandwich at Eat’n Park, remember to take their online Guest Satisfaction Survey called Tell Eat’n Park. The official website for the survey is www.tellenp.com, where you will give feedback about your recent dining experience. When you complete the Eat n Park Survey, you will win free food on the next visit. You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.