Dunkin’ Donuts is an American chain of quick service restaurants. The two main specialties of Dunkin Donuts are it’s coffee and delicious snacks. It is now an international brand with locations is many different countries. Perhaps the most favorite item of customers is the breakfast menu. As the name rightly suggests, you can find all sorts of freshly prepared donuts almost round the clock at Dunkin’. To meet and exceed customer expectations, Dunkin Donuts conducts a Guest Experience Survey called Tell Dunkin.
You will visit the official survey website www.telldunkin.com and share valuable thoughts about your recent experience. When you complete the Dunkin Donuts Survey, you will receive a validation code. On the next visit, you can redeem this code and enjoy a free donut at participating locations.
Tell Dunkin Rules
The following rules apply to Dunkin Donuts survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the online survey in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- You should complete the survey within 7 days of visit.
- Fresh purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How to Enter Dunkin Donuts Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter the online Tell Dunkin Donuts Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Tell Subway Customer Survey by Subway
- What a Burger Customer Survey by WHATABURGER
- Talk to Sonic Guest Experience Survey by Sonic Drive-In U.S.A
- DQ Fan Survey & Customer Feedback by Dairy Queen
Guide to Dunkin Donuts Survey | www.telldunkin.com
Visit the official survey website www.telldunkin.com, within 7 days of your visit.
You will select the Tell Dunkin survey language as English or Spanish.
Then, you will enter the 18 digit survey code printed on your Dunkin Donuts receipt:-
If your receipt does not contain the survey code, you can still participate in the Guest Experience Survey by entering the following info:-
- Store number (6 digits)
- Date of visit
Dunkin Donuts Survey Questions | www.telldunkin.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, below are a few common Tell Dunkin survey questions for your info:-
Did you wait in line to place your order at Dunkin Donuts.
What items did you order on this visit to Dunkin’.
How did you place your order from Dunkin Donuts.
You will rate the overall satisfaction with Dunkin’ on a 5 point scale.
You will rate a few aspects of food and service quality on a 5 point scale.
Was there any item that you wanted to buy but was out of stock at this location.
How likely are you to recommend Dunkin Donuts to someone else and visit this location again.
When Tell Dunkin Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the Dunkin Donuts Survey questions, you will receive a 5 digit validation code. Write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem Tell Dunkin Validation Code
- In order to redeem the validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You must redeem this offer within 30 days of initial purchase.
- Then, you will produce both the receipt and validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive a free donut from Dunkin’.
- Each redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- The offer may vary depending on location and availability of menu items.
- To get the exact details of this offer, just visit your nearest participating location.
Dunkin Donuts Survey Prize | www.telldunkin.com
The good thing about Tell Dunkin Donuts prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win a free donut on the next visit.
You will have to make a fresh purchase to redeem this offer.
Tell Dunkin Prize Rules
- Offer can be availed only at participating locations of Dunkin’.
- Each redemption code is valid for 1 person and one visit.
- You must redeem the offer within 30 days of receipt date.
- Fresh purchase is required to redeem the offer.
- Offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- My Burger King Experience Survey by Burger King
- Tell Popeyes Survey by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Smoothie King Customer Satisfaction Survey by Smoothie King
- Tell Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey by Pizza Hut
About Dunkin’ Donuts
- Dunkin’ Donuts is an American chain of quick service restaurants.
- The brand was started in 1950 by William Rosenberg.
- Main specialties of Dunkin’ include snacks, bagels, donuts and coffee.
- Dunkin’ has locations in 36 countries across the word.
- The brand has approx 11,300 restaurants, mostly in U.S.A.
You can read more about Dunkin Donuts on Wikipedia.
Tell Dunkin Useful Links
- Brand website:-
- Survey Website:-
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Tell the Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey by Taco Bell
- Talk to Wendys Survey & Customer Feedback by Wendy’s
- My CFA Visit Customer Experience Survey by Chick-fil-A
- McD Voice Customer Feedback Survey by McDonald’s
The next time you enjoy your favorite snack or beverage at Dunkin’, remember to take their online Guest Experience Survey called Tell Dunkin. The official website for the survey is www.telldunkin.com, where you will share your thoughts about the recent experience. When you complete the Dunkin Donuts Survey, you will win a free donut on the next visit.
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.