Biscuitville is an American chain of fast food restaurants. The brand serves the US states of North Carolina and Virginia. You can easily make out from the name that this brand has got to do something with biscuits. Well, we are mostly used to packaged biscuits that were made weeks or maybe months ago. That is not the case at Biscuitville, where fresh hand made biscuits are baked every 20 mins, right in front of your eyes. The brand offers a super energetic, fresh and home style breakfast menu that you can’t simply resist. To exceed customer expectations, Biscuitville conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called Biscuitville Survey or TellBvl.
You will visit the official survey website www.tellbvl.com and share valuable feedback about your recent dining experience. When you complete the TellBvl Survey, you will receive a validation code. On the next visit, you can redeem this code and enjoy free food at participating locations.
Biscuitville Survey Rules
The following rules apply to the online TellBvl Survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of these 2 states:-
- North Carolina
- Guest survey is available in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 guest survey.
- You should complete the survey within 3 days of visit.
- No purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How to Enter Biscuitville Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter the online TellBvl Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the guest survey. To participate in this survey, the required info will be printed on your receipt.
Guide to Biscuitville Survey | www.tellbvl.com
Visit the official survey website www.tellbvl.com, within 3 days of your visit.
Enter the following info from your Biscuitville receipt:-
- 14 digit survey code
- Time of visit
You can take the online TellBvl Survey in English and Spanish.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Glance!
- DnB Survey / Guest Satisfaction Survey by Dave & Buster’s
- Krispy Kreme Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Krispy Kreme
- Which Wich Customer Care Survey by Which Wich Sandwiches
- Krystal Guest Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by Krystal
- Logans Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Logan’s Roadhouse
Biscuitville Survey Questions | tellbvl.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, here are a few common TellBvl Survey questions for your info:-
You will rate the overall satisfaction from Biscuitville on a 5 point scale.
You will select the type of visit to this Biscuitville location.
You will rate the quality of food and service at this Biscuitville restaurant.
You will rate the overall cleanliness and value received for the money.
Did you experience any problem during this visit.
How likely are you to visit Biscuitville again and recommend the brand to someone else.
You will rate the overall behavior of Biscuitville staff and how easy was it for you to read the menu items.
Based on your visit, how much do you agree that Biscuitville provides an authentic Southern dining experience.
You may enter your zip code or skip this question.
When Biscuitville Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the TellBvl Survey questions, you will receive a 5 digit validation code. Write this code on the receipt used to take the online guest survey.
How to Redeem Biscuitville Validation Code
- In order to redeem TellBvl validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You should redeem this offer within 2 weeks of initial purchase.
- Then, you will produce both the receipt and validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive free food from Biscuitville.
- Each redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- The offer may vary depending on location and availability of menu items.
- To get the exact details of the offer, just visit your nearest participating restaurant.
Biscuitville Survey Prize | www.tellbvl.com
The good thing about TellBvl Survey prize is that each time you complete this online guest survey, you will surely win free food on your next visit.
You don’t have to make a fresh purchase to redeem this offer.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Five Guys Customer Satisfaction Survey by FIVE GUYS
- LongHorn Guest Satisfaction Survey by LongHorn Steakhouse
- Golden Chick Guest Satisfaction Survey by Golden Chick
- Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey by Olive Garden
- SmashBurger Guest Satisfaction Survey by SMASHBURGER
- Biscuitville is an American chain of fast food restaurants.
- The company was founded in 1975 by Maurice Jennings.
- Main specialty of Biscuitville are their fresh baked biscuits every 20 mins.
- The brand serves the 2 US states of North Carolina and Virginia.
- Biscuitville offers a wide range of breakfast menu at its locations.
- It is still a private company with about 54 locations in the above 2 states.
You can read a bit more about Biscuitville on Wikipedia.
Biscuitville Survey Useful Links
|Biscuitville Official Website
|Biscuitville Survey Official Site
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- EPL Feedback Guest Satisfaction Survey by El Pollo Loco
- Guest Obsessed Customer Survey by Checkers and Rally’s
- Tell Tims Guest Satisfaction Survey by Tim Hortons
- Chilis Guest Satisfaction Survey by Chili’s Grill and Bar
- Tell Portillos Guest Satisfaction Survey by Portillo’s
The next time you enjoy freshly baked biscuits or your favorite breakfast at Biscuitville, remember to take their online Guest Satisfaction Survey called Tell Biscuitville Survey. The official website for the survey is www.tellbvl.com, where you will give feedback about your recent experience. When you complete the online survey, you will win free food on the next visit. You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.