Wendy’s is an American chain of fast food restaurants. It is now an international brand with locations in many countries. The main specialty of Wendy’s is their delicious and fresh hamburgers. The company claims to use never frozen beef in their hamburgers which is less common in the industry. Wendys offers a wide range of traditional fast food items as well. To keep its millions of customers happy, Wendy’s conducts a Customer Satisfaction Survey called TalktoWendys and Wendys Wants to Know.
You will visit the official survey website www.wendyswantstoknow.com and share valuable thoughts about your recent experience. When you complete the TalktoWendys Survey, you will receive a 5 digit validation code. On the next visit, you can redeem this code and enjoy a free chicken sandwich at participating restaurants.
Wendys Survey Rules
The following rules apply to TalktoWendys Survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the online survey in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- You should complete the survey within 7 days of visit.
- No purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How to Enter TalktoWendys Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter the online Wendys Wants to Know Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- What a Burger Customer Survey by WHATABURGER
- Talk to Sonic Guest Experience Survey by Sonic Drive-In U.S.A
- DQ Fan Survey & Customer Feedback by Dairy Queen
Guide to Wendys Survey | www.talktowendys.com
Visit the official survey website www.wendyswantstoknow.com, within 7 days of your visit.
Enter the following info printed on your Wendy’s receipt:-
- Restaurant number
- Date of visit
You can take the Wendys Wants to Know survey in English, Spanish or French.
Wendys Survey Questions | www.wendyswantstoknow.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, below are a few common TalktoWendys survey questions for your info:-
You will rate the overall satisfaction with Wendy’s on a 5 point scale.
You will select the type of visit to Wendy’s restaurant.
How did you order the food from Wendy’s.
You will rate a few aspects of food and service quality at this Wendy’s restaurant.
You will rate the overall cleanliness and quality of food on a 5 point scale.
You will rate the value for money at Wendy’s on a 5 point scale.
How likely are you to visit this Wendy’s restaurant again and recommend the brand to someone else.
You will rate a few aspects of the staff of this Wendy’s restaurant.
Which primary menu item did you order from Wendy’s.
When TalktoWendys Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the Wendys Survey questions, you will receive a 5 digit validation code. Write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem Wendy’s Validation Code
- In order to redeem the validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You must redeem this offer within 30 days of initial purchase.
- Then, you will produce both the receipt and validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive a free chicken sandwich from Wendy’s.
- Each redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- For the exact details of this offer, just visit your nearest participating location.
Wendys Survey Prize | www.wendyswantstoknow.com
The good thing about TalktoWendys prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win a free chicken sandwich on your next visit.
You don’t have to make a fresh purchase to redeem this offer.
TalktoWendys Prize Rules
- Offer can be availed only at participating locations of Wendy’s.
- Each redemption code is valid for 1 person and one visit.
- You must redeem the offer within 30 days of receipt date.
- This offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Tell Dunkin Guest Experience Survey by Dunkin Donuts
- My Burger King Experience Survey by Burger King
- Tell Popeyes Survey by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Tell Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey by Pizza Hut
- Wendy’s is an American chain of fast food restaurants.
- The brand was started in 1969 by Dave Thomas.
- Main specialty of Wendy’s is their hamburgers and sandwiches.
- Wendy’s has locations across many different countries.
- There are approx 6,710 restaurants, mostly located in U.S.A
You can read more about Wendy’s on Wikipedia.
TalktoWendys Useful Links
- Brand website:-
- Survey Websites:-
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Tell the Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey by Taco Bell
- Smoothie King Customer Satisfaction Survey by Smoothie King
- My CFA Visit Customer Experience Survey by Chick-fil-A
- McD Voice Customer Feedback Survey by McDonald’s
The next time you enjoy your favorite hamburger or other fast food at Wendy’s, remember to take their online Customer Satisfaction Survey called TalktoWendys. The official website for the survey is www.wendyswantstoknow.com, where you will share your thoughts about the recent experience. When you complete the Wendys Wants to Know Survey, you will win a free chicken sandwich on the next visit.
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.