McAlister’s Deli or commonly called McAlister’s is an American chain of fast causal restaurants. Such places are famous for higher quality food as compared to traditional fast food restaurants. The brand is famous for their hand made sandwiches and tea. To keep customers happy, McAlister’s conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called TalktoMcAlisters.
You simply visit the official survey website www.talktomcalisters.com and give feedback about your recent dining experience. Each time you complete the online McAlisters Survey, you will win Free Food on your next visit. So give feedback and win free food.
The following rules apply on Talk to McAlisters Survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the survey in these languages:-
- It is advised to take the survey within 7 days of visit.
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- No purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How to Enter McAlisters Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter Talk to McAlisters survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Glance!
- Tell Marcos Customer Satisfaction Survey by Marco’s Pizza
- My Long John Silvers Experience Survey by Long John Silver’s
- Talk to Applebee’s Survey by Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar
- Moe Gotta Know Guest Satisfaction Survey by Moe’s Southwest Grill
McAlisters Survey Guide – www.talktoMcAlisters.com
Visit the official survey website www.talktomcalisters.com, within 7 days of your visit.
You will select the survey language as English or Spanish.
You will then enter the survey code printed on your McAlister’s receipt.
McAlisters Survey Questions – www.talktoMcAlisters.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, here are a few common Talk to McAlisters survey questions for your info:-
You will confirm the location of McAlister’s restaurant you visited.
You will enter the following info printed on your receipt:-
- Transaction #
- Date of visit
How did you place your order at McAlister’s and then receive it.
Did a staff member suggest an additional menu item and how accurate was your order.
You will rate the overall behavior of the manager and staff during your visit.
You will rate the overall satisfaction with McAlisters on a 5 point scale.
You will rate a few aspects of food and service quality on a 5 point scale.
Did you feel as a valued customer and did the staff make an extra effort to make your visit truly special.
How likely are you to recommend McAlister’s Deli to someone else.
You will select the main menu item that you ordered on this visit to McAlisters.
Talk to McAlisters Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the McAlisters Survey questions, you will receive a 4 digit validation code. Write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem McAlisters Validation Code
- In order to redeem TalktoMcAlisters validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You should redeem this offer within 2 weeks of initial purchase.
- Produce both the receipt and the validation code on the next visit.
- After due verification, you will receive free food from McAlister’s Deli.
- Each redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- The offer may vary depending on restaurant location and availability of menu items.
- For exact details of the offer, just visit your nearest participating location.
McAlisters Survey Prize – www.talktoMcAlisters.com
The good thing about Talk to McAlisters prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win free food on your next visit.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Qdoba Listens Consumer Satisfaction Survey by Qdoba Mexican Eats
- Golden Corral Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Golden Corral
- Firehouse Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Firehouse Subs
- KFC Listens Guest Experience Survey by KFC Canada
About McAlister’s Deli
- McAlister’s Deli is an American chain of fast casual restaurants.
- The company was started in 1989 by Don Newcomb.
- Founder of McAlister’s was a dentist by profession.
- The brand is famous for their hand made sandwiches and tea.
- McAlister’s has over 400 locations across America.
You can read more about McAlister’s Deli on Wikipedia.
Talk to McAlisters Useful Links
- Brand website:-
- Survey Website:-
The next time you enjoy your favorite sandwich or tea at McAlister’s Deli, remember to take their online Guest Satisfaction Survey called TalktoMcAlisters. You will visit the official survey website www.talktomcalisters.com, where you will share your recent dining experience. When you complete the online McAlisters Survey, you will surely win free food on the next visit.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Cicis Visit Guest Satisfaction Survey by Cicis Buffet Restaurant
- Raising Canes Survey and Feedback by Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey by Bruegger’s Bagels
- My Hungry Jack’s Experience Survey by Hungry Jack’s Australia
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or leave a Comment. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.