JCPenney is an American chain of department stores. Department stores not only provide convenience, they also offer good savings due to “Economies of Scale”. Despite the increasing trend of online shopping, department stores are still quite relevant as all items can’t be purchased online. To better understand consumer needs, JCPenney conducts a Customer Satisfaction Survey called JCPenney Survey or TalktoJCPenney.
You will visit the official survey website www.talktojcpenney.com and give feedback about your recent visit. As a reward, you will earn a handsome 10% discount coupon for your next visit. Each time you complete the JCPenney Survey, the discount coupon will be e-mailed to you.
JCPenney Survey Rules
The following rules apply on TalktoJCPenney survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is available to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the online survey in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- There is a limit of 1 survey per household in 30 days.
- You must complete the online survey within 7 days of purchase.
- Employees of JCPenney and affiliates can’t participate.
How to Enter TalktoJCPenney Survey
Purchase from a participating store is required to enter the online JCPenney Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Krogerfeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey by Kroger
- Walmart In-Store Feedback Survey by Wal-Mart
- DgCustomerFirst Satisfaction Survey by Dollar General
- Giant Eagle Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Giant Eagle
Guide to JCPenney Survey – www.talktoJCPenney.com
Visit the official survey website www.talktojcpenney.com, within 7 days of your visit.
Enter the 22 digit access / survey code from your store receipt.
You can take JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey in English or Spanish.
JCPenney Survey Questions – www.talktoJCPenney.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, below are a few common TalktoJCPenney questions for your info:-
How likely are you to recommend JCPenney to someone else.
You will rate the overall satisfaction with JCPenney on a 5 point scale.
You will rate a few aspects of product and service quality on a 5 point scale.
You will rate the quality of products and value for money at JCPenney.
Did you face any problem during this visit to JCPenney.
Did the staff of JCPenney greet, thank and help you on this visit.
You will select all the departments of JCPenney that you visited.
You will provide your e-mail address to receive the JCPenney discount coupon. You may also subscribe to promotions and special offers from the brand.
These Retail Store Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Burlington Feedback Survey by Burlington Stores
- Home Depot Survey for Consumers and Professionals
- MyWaWaVisit Feedback Survey by Wawa
- Bass Pro Customer Feedback Survey by Bass Pro Shops
When TalktoJCPenney Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the JCPenney Survey questions and provided your e-mail, you will receive a discount coupon. The coupon will be emailed to you within 24 hrs of completing the survey.
How to Redeem JCPenney Discount Coupon
- In order to avail the discount coupon, you will visit any participating store.
- You must redeem this offer within 30 days of initial purchase.
- Then, you will produce both the receipt and coupon code.
- After due verification, you will get 10% Off on your next purchase.
- Each redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
JCPenney Survey Prize – www.talktoJCPenney.com
The good thing about Talk to JCPenney prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win a 10% discount coupon for your next visit.
There is a limit of 1 survey per household over a period of 30 days.
TalktoJCPenney Prize Rules
- Offer can be availed only at participating locations of JCPenney.
- You can use the discount coupon for online purchases as well.
- Offer can’t be combined with other coupons.
- Certain departments or brands are excluded from this discount.
- You can combine this coupon with earned JCPenney rewards.
- The discount coupon cannot be used on account.
- You can’t redeem the coupon for cash.
- JCPenney is an American chain of department stores.
- It was started in 1902 by James Cash Penney which was shortened to JCPenney.
- The store chain operates around 865 locations.
- JCPenney also operates stores in Puerto Rico.
- The brand also has an e-commerce store for online shoppers.
You can read more about JCPenney on Wikipedia.
JCPenney Survey Useful Links
- Brand website:-
- Survey Websites:-
The next time you shop at JCPenney, keep your receipt handy. You must participate in JCPenney Survey and give your valuable feedback. Just visit www.talktojcpenney.com and once you complete their Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will receive a discount coupon via e-mail. You will get a handsome 10% discount coupon for your next visit.
You may like these Retail Surveys as Well!
- Lowes Customer Feedback Survey by Lowe’s
- Walgreens Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Walgreens
- Ross Listens Customer Feedback Survey by Ross Stores
- Sephora Customer Satisfaction Survey by Sephora France
JCPenney Survey discount coupon is valid for both in-store and online purchases. You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.