Applebee’s is an American chain of restaurants with an in-house bar. The company is famous for their extensive menu and high quality food. The interior of their restaurants is also quite vibrant and happening. The moment you set foot in one, your mood naturally lightens up. When you have fully enjoyed your delicious meal, you can treat yourself with a favorite drink from their bar. Beyond America, you can find Applebee’s restaurants in almost 15 other countries. To exceed customer expectations, Applebee’s conducts a Guest Survey called Talk to Applebee’s. You will visit the official survey website www.talktoapplebees.com and give valuable feedback about your dining experience. When you complete the online survey, you will win Free Food from Applebee’s on your next visit.
Talk to Applebees Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Applebees survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the survey in these languages:-
- It is advisable to take the survey within 3 days of visit.
- You must be 16 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- No purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How to Enter Applebee’s Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter the online survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey. To participate in Talk to Applebees survey, the required info will be printed on your receipt.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Qdoba Listens Consumer Satisfaction Survey by Qdoba Mexican Eats
- Golden Corral Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Golden Corral
- Firehouse Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Firehouse Subs
- KFC Listens Guest Experience Survey by KFC Canada
- My Zaxbys Visit Guest Satisfaction Survey by Zaxby’s
Detailed Guide to Applebee’s Survey
Visit the official survey website www.TalktoApplebees.com, within 3 days of your visit.
Enter the following info printed on your receipt:-
- 13 digit survey code
- Time of visit
- Server’s name
The survey is available in English and Spanish.
Talk to Applebee’s Survey Questions
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, below are a few common questions of Applebees survey:-
You will rate the overall satisfaction on a 5 point scale.
You will select the type of visit as take away or dine-in.
If you dined-in, you will select the area where you were seated.
You will rate a few aspects of food and service quality on a 5 point scale.
You will rate a few more aspects of service and food quality.
You will rate the overall atmosphere and cleanliness of the Applebee’s restaurant.
You will rate the satisfaction with value received, for the money.
Did you face any problem during your visit.
How likely are you to visit Applebee’s again and recommend the brand to someone else.
You can suggest any improvement to Applebee’s management that would make you a highly satisfied customer.
You will select the main factor that contributed to your visit at Applebee’s.
Applebee’s Survey is Complete
When you have answered all of Talk to Applebee’s survey questions, you will receive a 5 digit validation code. You will write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem Talk to Applebee’s Validation Code
- In order to redeem Applebee’s validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You should redeem this offer within 14 days of initial purchase.
- You will produce both the receipt and the 5 digit validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive free food from Applebee’s.
- 1 redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- The offer may vary depending on restaurant location and availability of menu items.
- To get the exact details of the offer, just visit your nearest participating restaurant.
Applebee’s Survey Prize | talktoapplebees.com
The good thing about Talk to Applebee’s Guest Survey prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win delicious and fresh food on your next visit, absolutely free.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Cicis Visit Guest Satisfaction Survey by Cicis Buffet Restaurant
- Raising Canes Survey and Feedback by Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey by Bruegger’s Bagels
- My Hungry Jack’s Experience Survey by Hungry Jack’s Australia
- KFC UK Guest Experience Survey by KFC United Kingdom
- My Long John Silvers Experience Survey by Long John Silver’s
- Applebee’s is an American chain of restaurants.
- The company was founded in 1980 by Bill and T.J Palmer.
- Complete name of their restaurants is Applebee’s Neighborhood and Bar.
- Almost all of their restaurants feature an in-house bar.
- Applebee’s has successfully launched franchises in 15 countries outside USA.
- Till date, Applebee’s operates approx 1,936 restaurants, mostly franchised.
You can read more about Applebee’s on Wikipedia.
Applebee’s Survey Useful Links
|Applebee’s Official Website|
|Applebee’s Survey Official Site|
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Moe Gotta Know Guest Satisfaction Survey by Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Del Taco Survey and Customer Feedback by Del Taco
- Talk to IHOP Guest Satisfaction Survey by IHOP Restaurants
- Bahama Breeze Survey by Bahama Breeze Island Grille
- Talk to Fridays Guest Satisfaction Survey by TGI Friday’s
The next time you hang out at any of Applebee’s restaurants with family or friends, remember to take their online Guest Survey called Talk to Applebee’s. The official website for Applebee’s Survey is www.talktoapplebees.com, where you will give feedback about your recent dining experience. When you complete the online survey, you will win their delicious food, free on the next visit. You may Contact Us for any further clarification or leave a Comment. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.