TGI Fridays is an American chain of casual dining restaurants. I must admit that the people who named this restaurant chain as TGI Fridays really meant so. No matter where we are and whatever we do, we work our brains out the whole week. Then comes the much awaited Friday which is a sigh of relief and we say to ourselves, Thank Goodness its Friday. Friday is the time we gather with the very few people that truly matter to us and have a ball with them. TGI Fridays was designed to provide people with a decent place to hang out where there is quality food and drinks under one roof. To keep customers happy, TGI Fridays conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called Talk to Fridays. The official survey website is www.talktofridays.com where you give feedback about your recent visit. When you complete the online TGI Fridays survey, you win free food or huge discounts on your next visit.
Talk to Fridays Survey Rules
The following rules apply to TGI Fridays Survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the survey in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- TGI Fridays and affiliate employees are ineligible to participate.
How to Enter TGI Fridays Survey
Purchase from a TGI Fridays restaurant is a must to participate in this survey. In order to take the Talk to Fridays Survey, you will use the 20 Digit survey code printed on your receipt. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey.
Talk to Fridays Survey Detailed Guide
Visit the official survey website www.talktofridays.com within a few days of your visit.
Enter the following info printed on your receipt:-
- TGI Fridays Survey Code (up to 20 Digits)
- Time of Visit
You can select the survey language as English or Spanish.
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Arbys We Make it Right Customer Feedback Survey by Arby’s
- Cracker Barrel Survey by Cracker Barrel Old Country House
- My KFC Experience Customer Satisfaction Survey by KFC
- Jack Listens Customer Experience Survey by Jack in the Box
- Tell Boston Market Customer Satisfaction Survey by Boston Market
- Del Taco Survey and Customer Feedback by Del Taco
TGI Fridays Survey Questions
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, here are a few common survey questions for your info.
You will rate the overall satisfaction on a 5 point scale.
How did you eat at TGI Fridays.
What mode of ordering did you use.
Where did you dine at TGI Fridays and how long did you wait to be seated.
You will select the types of food ordered.
You will rate your satisfaction with the overall atmosphere of the restaurant.
How satisfied are you with the food quality and value for money.
You can highlight any problem during the visit.
How likely are you to pay another visit to TGI Fridays.
How likely are you to recommend TGI Fridays to someone else.
You can suggest any improvement to the management of TGI Fridays.
This question is focused on staff behavior.
This question is about the managerial staff.
You will provide a valid e-mail address which will be used for validating the survey.
TGI Fridays Survey is Complete
When you complete the online Talk to Fridays survey, you will receive an 11 Digit Validation Code. Note this code on the receipt for future reference.
How to Redeem Talk to Fridays Survey Validation Code
- In order to redeem TGI Fridays Survey validation code, you will visit any participating TGI Fridays restaurant.
- It is advisable to redeem this code within 1 week of the online survey.
- You will produce both the old TGI Fridays receipt and the 11 Digit validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive either free food or a discount.
- 1 redemption code is valid for only 1 individual.
- A fresh purchase is required to redeem this offer.
- The offer may vary depending on restaurant location and availability of menu items.
- To get the exact details of the offer, just visit your nearest participating TGI Fridays restaurant.
TGI Fridays Survey Prize | talktoFridays.com
Here is the awesome fact about Talk to Fridays survey prize; each time you provide feedback to TGI Fridays, you either win free food or a huge discount on your next bill. There is no hassle of waiting or any lucky draws.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Chipotle Feedback Survey by Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Panda Express Guest Satisfaction Survey by Panda Express
- Bojangles Listens Feedback Survey by Bojangles Chicken ‘n Biscuits
- Little Caesars Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Little Caesars
- Red Lobster Survey and Feedback by Red Lobster Restaurants
- Bahama Breeze Survey by Bahama Breeze Island Grille
About TGI Fridays
- TGI Fridays is an American chain of casual dining restaurants.
- The company was founded in 1965 by Alan Stillman and Daniel R. Scoggin.
- TGI Fridays restaurants are a fusion of food and drinks.
- The “TGI” in the name is an acronym for the famous phrase “Thank Goodness its”.
- The company is now an international brand with restaurants across the world.
- TGI Fridays operates approx 870 restaurants globally.
You can read more about TGI Fridays on Wikipedia.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Smoothie King Customer Satisfaction Survey by Smoothie King
- Papa Survey and Feedback by Papa Murphy’s Take ‘n Bake Pizza
- Culvers Guest Satisfaction Survey by Culver’s Fast Food
- Perkins Experience Survey by Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
- Churchs Listens Customer Survey by Church’s Chicken / Texas Chicken
- Talk to IHOP Guest Satisfaction Survey by IHOP Restaurants
Talk to Fridays Survey Useful Links
|TGI Fridays Official Website|
|TGI Fridays Survey Official Site|
The next time you eat at TGI Fridays or have a fun night out with friends, remember to take their online Guest Satisfaction Survey. Visit the official survey website www.talktofridays.com and give your valuable feedback. Each time you complete their online TGI Fridays Survey, you can win free food or a handsome discount on your next visit. Feel free to Contact Us for any further clarification or leave a comment.