Sephora is an international French chain of personal care and beauty stores. Most of us are familiar with the saying “beauty lies in the eye of the beholder”. With the evolution of beauty products industry into a multi-billion dollar affair, it seems that natural beauty does not mind a few tweaks here and there. Looking beautiful and meticulous is just plain human nature and companies like Sephora make this job a breeze. The other great thing about Sephora stores is that you have instant access to over 300 top brands of this industry. To better understand customer preferences, Sephora conducts a Customer Satisfaction Survey. You will visit the official survey website at survey.medallia.com/sephora/usa and give feedback. You also get a chance to Win a $250 Sephora Gift Card every week, throughout the year.
Sephora Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Sephora Survey Sweepstakes:-
- No purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes.
- A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
- The survey is available for legal residents of America.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- For residents of Puerto Rico, min age is 21 yrs.
- The survey is available in these languages:-
- Limit of 1 entry per person per sweepstakes.
- Employees of Sephora and affiliates cannot participate.
Sephora Survey Entry Methods
You can enter Sephora sweepstakes using either of these 2 methods:-
- Online Survey
- Online entry without survey
1. Online Survey
- Purchase is required to enter by this method.
- You will visit the official survey website at survey.medallia.com/sephora/usa.
- Answer all feedback related questions.
- You will then provide the following info:-
- Full name
- Once you complete the survey and entry form, you get 1 entry to the sweepstakes.
2. Online Entry Without Survey
- No purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes by this method.
- You will visit this alternate link:- http://survey.medallia.com/sephorasws?unit=111.
- Fill the online entry form with the following info:-
- Full name
- When you fill the online form, you get 1 entry to the sweepstakes.
Sephora Survey Sweepstakes Period
The sweepstakes period begins on 1st January of each calendar year and ends on 31st December of that year. During this overall sweepstakes period, Sephora conducts separate Weekly Sweepstakes.
Sephora Survey Entry Periods
- Sephora conducts weekly sweepstakes from 1st Jan to 31st Dec.
- The length of each entry period is 1 week.
- Each entry period starts from Thursday of the week.
- The following Wednesday marks the end of 1 weekly entry period.
- Only exceptions are the first and last weekly entry periods of the calendar year.
- The schedule of Thu to Wed entry periods is following for rest of the year.
- Regardless of entry method, there is a limit of 1 entry per person during each entry period.
Sephora Survey Winners
- A separate random drawing is conducted for each weekly entry period.
- A consolidated draw is held for 4 weekly entry periods of each month.
- This draw is held around 15th of each following month.
- 1 lucky winner is randomly selected from each weekly entry period.
- So, a total of 4 winners is selected every month via lucky draw.
- Unsuccessful entries of one entry period are not carried over.
Sephora Survey Prize
- Each lucky winner gets a $250 Sephora Gift Card.
- The gift card is neither refundable nor transferable.
- This card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Sephora gift card cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
How are Sephora Survey Winners Notified
- Winners of Sephora Survey are contacted via:-
- The winner must respond within 5 business days of notification.
- If a winner does not respond within the above time, the prize is forfeit and awarded to a alternate winner.
- The $250 Sephora Gift Card will be dispatched to the winner on a valid US postal address within 3 weeks of confirmation.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey by Kroger
- Walmart In-Store Feedback Survey by Wal-Mart Stores
- Dg Customer First Satisfaction Survey by Dollar General
- Giant Eagle Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Giant Eagle
- JC Penny Feedback Survey by JCPenny Stores
Sephora Survey Winners List
You can access the updated list of winners via this official link:- http://www.medallia.com/sweepstakes/sephora-winners.
You can also get an updated list of winners by sending a stamped and self addressed envelope on the following address:-
Sephora Survey Official Mailing Address
“Sephora Survey-For-A-Chance-To-Win – Winner’s List”, P.O. Box 25466 Rochester, NY 14625.
If you send a postal request, don’t forget to specify the weekly sweepstakes period(s) you are interested in. Be sure that the requested entry period is not older than 2 years.
Sephora Survey Hacks
You can maximize your odds of winning by participating in every weekly entry period.
Even if you win the $250 Gift Card in an entry period, you can still participate in as many weekly entry periods during the overall sweepstakes period (1st Jan to 31st Dec).
Please remember that regardless of entry method, there is a limit of 1 entry per person for each weekly sweepstakes period. Any additional entries will not be entertained.
Sephora Survey Detailed Guide
To take the online survey, visit the official survey website at survey.medallia.com/sephora/usa.
Sephora Survey Questions
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your response, here are few common survey questions for your info:-
How do you perceive Sephora as a brand.
How well were you treated at Sephora and how likely are you to recommend the brand to someone else.
How satisfied are you with the behavior and assistance of the staff.
You will rate the satisfaction with check-out process.
You can suggest any improvement to the management of Sephora.
These Retail Store Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Burlington Feedback Survey by Burlington Stores
- Home Depot Survey for Consumers and Professionals
- My WaWa Visit Feedback Survey by Wawa
- Bass Pro Customer Feedback Survey by Bass Pro Shops
- Talk to Food Lion Customer Survey by Food Lion
- Sephora is an international French chain of personal care and beauty products.
- The company was founded in 1969 by Dominique Mandonnaud.
- It’s headquarter is locate in Paris which is also the capital of fashion.
- Sephora features over 300 of the world’s top brands in its stores.
- The company has extensive presence across America.
- Globally, the brand operates close to 2,300 stores in over 30 countries.
You can read more about Sephora on Wikipedia.
You may like these Retail Surveys as Well!
- Lowes Customer Feedback Survey by Lowe’s
- Walgreens Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Walgreens
- Ross Listens Customer Feedback Survey by Ross Stores
- Harris Teeter Customer Satisfaction Survey called HTSurvey
- Talk to Regal Customer Feedback Survey by Regal Cinemas
Sephora Survey Useful Links
|Sephora Official Website|
|Sephora Survey Official Site|
|Sweepstakes Link w/o Survey||http://survey.medallia.com/sephorasws?unit=111|
So, the next time you drop by at any Sephora Store, don’t forget to take their Customer Satisfaction Survey called “Survey-to-Win”. Just visit the official survey website at survey.medallia.com/sephora/usa and give valuable feedback. You can also win a $250 Sephora Gift Card every week, throughout the year. Feel free to Contact Us for any further clarification.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.