Rue21 is an American retail chain of casual wear for young men and women. As the name suggests, their clothing is targeted towards the age group of early 20’s. The brand’s clothing is full of life and vibrant colors. The designs are also unique and trendy, so they appeal to a younger audience. As people of this age group normally can’t spend a lot, the clothes have to be affordable as well. The good news is that rue21 ticks all the right boxes. To keep customers interested and happy, Rue21 conducts a Customer Satisfaction Survey called rue21 survey.
You will visit the official survey website www.rue21Survey.com and share your recent shopping experience. When you complete the rue21 Survey, you will receive a discount voucher. On the next visit, you can redeem this voucher and enjoy an amazing discount of up to 20% at participating stores.
Rue21 Survey Rules
The following rules apply to rue21 Customer Satisfaction Survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- Feedback survey is available in English language only.
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- You should complete the survey within 7 days of visit.
- Fresh purchase is required to avail the discount.
How to Enter Rue 21 Survey
Purchase from a participating store is required to enter the online rue21 Customer Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey. All the required info will be printed on your receipt.
These Retail Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Publix Customer Voice Survey & Feedback by Publix Supermarkets
- Esso Customer Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by Esso / ExxonMobil
- Roundy’s Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Roundy’s
Guide to Rue21 Survey | www.rue21Survey.com
Visit the official survey website www.rue21Survey.com, within 7 days of purchase from any participating store.
Enter the following info printed on your store receipt:-
- Date of purchase
- Store number (5 digits)
- Transaction number (6 digits)
- Register number (2 digits)
You can take the rue21 Customer Satisfaction Survey in English only.
You may find these Retail Surveys Interesting!
- Alaska Listens Customer Feedback Survey by Alaska Airlines
- Party City Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Party City
- Tell Shell Customer Satisfaction Survey by Shell United Kingdom
Rue 21 Survey Questions | www.rue21Survey.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, the questions of rue21 Customer Satisfaction Survey will be focused around these areas:-
- Clothing variety
- Availability of sizes
- Store layout
- Overall cleanliness
- Friendliness of staff
- Labeling of size and price
- Trendiness of clothes
- Quality of accessories
- Satisfaction with pricing
- Checkout speed
- Value for money
- Complaints / suggestions (if any)
When Rue21 Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the rue21 Customer Survey questions, you will receive a discount voucher. You will use this voucher to avail an amazing discount on your next purchase.
How to redeem Rue 21 Voucher
- In order to redeem the discount voucher, you will visit any participating store.
- You should redeem this offer within 30 days of initial purchase.
- Then, you will produce both the receipt and voucher code.
- After due verification, you will receive an amazing discount from rue21.
- Each voucher is valid for only 1 person.
- Discount may vary depending on location and the bill’s amount.
- To get the exact details of this offer, just visit your nearest participating location.
Rue21 Survey Prize | www.rue21Survey.com
The good thing about rue 21 Customer Satisfaction Survey prize is that each time you complete this survey, you will surely receive an amazing discount of up to 20% on your next visit.
You will have to make a fresh purchase to redeem this offer.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- HomeGoodsFeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey by HomeGoods
- Tell Pet Supplies Plus Neighbor Satisfaction Survey by Pet Supplies Plus
- Store Opinion Customer Feedback Survey by Loblaws Stores Canada
- rue21 is an American retail chain of casual clothing.
- The brand was founded in 1970 as Pennsylvania Fashions.
- Young men and women in their early 20’s are the main target market.
- rue21 has faced financial difficulties over the last few years.
- The brand still has an extensive store network across U.S.A.
You can read a bit more about Rue21 on Wikipedia.
You may find these Retail Surveys Interesting!
- Value Village Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Value Village
- My HB Visit Customer Feedback Survey by Holland and Barrett
- Tell ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey by ASDA Stores Limited U.K
Rue21 Useful Links
- Company Website:-
- Survey Website:-
The next time you visit any Rue21 store to shop their youthful and trendy outfits, remember to take their online Customer Satisfaction Survey called Rue21 Survey. The official website for the survey is www.rue21Survey.com, where you will share your thoughts about the recent shopping experience. When you complete the survey, you will get an amazing discount of up to 20% on the next visit. You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.