Ross Stores is an American chain of off-price department stores. The motto of Ross is “Dress for Less” and it truly lives up to this promise. The middle class is virtually the backbone of any country’s economy and this is exactly the customer base of Ross. Ross offers decent quality products for a very competitive price for men, women and children. It’s product range also includes household items, shoes, furniture and much more. To better understand customer needs and fulfill them, Ross Stores conducts a Customer Satisfaction Survey called RossListens. You visit the official survey website at www.rosslistens.com and provide valuable feedback. You also get a chance to Win a $1,000 First Prize and 5 Second Prizes of $100 each.
RossListens Survey Rules
The following rules are applicable to Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey:-
- No purchase is required to enter Ross Dress for Less Sweepstakes.
- A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
- The survey is available for all legal residents of America.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- The survey is available in these 2 languages:-
- Each person can get 1 entry to the sweepstakes per day.
- Limit of 1 prize per person during the promotion period.
- Employees of Ross Stores and affiliates are not eligible to enter sweepstakes.
RossListens Entry Methods
You can enter Ross Survey sweepstakes using the following 2 entry methods:-
- Online Survey
- Mail-In Entry
1. Online Survey
- Purchase from a Ross Store is required for online survey.
- There will be a 15 Digit receipt number on your receipt.
- You will visit the official survey website at www.rosslistens.com.
- Answer all the feedback related questions based on your recent visit to Ross.
- When you complete the online survey, you get 1 entry to the sweepstakes.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey.
2. Mail-In Entry
- No purchase is required for this entry method.
- You will write the following info by hand on a plain paper:-
- Full name
- Mailing address
- Contact number
- E-Mail address
- Date of Birth
- Mechanically produced entries are not eligible.
- Each mail-in entry needs to be sent separately.
- You will mail the entries on the following address:-
RossListens Survey Mail-In Entry Address
“Promotion Name” Sweepstakes – Entry, c/o Ross Dress for Less, Attn:- Store Ops, 5130 Hacienda Drive, Dublin, CA 94568.
As Ross Stores conducts different promotions over the year, you will write the name of relevant promotion in the above entry. The promotion name and offer may also vary depending on your specific region.
RossListens Sweepstakes Period
- Ross Stores conducts different promotions over the course of each year.
- A separate sweepstakes period is set for each individual promotion period.
- These promotions also vary depending on the specific region.
- You can remain updated on latest promotions in the following 2 ways:-
- Regularly visit the official survey website at www.rosslistens.com and study the sweepstakes rules.
- Visit your nearest participating Ross Store for exact details of any current and upcoming promotions.
- There is a separate random drawing for each promotional sweepstakes.
RossListens Entry Period
As I write this post, the Black Friday Sweepstakes promotion is in progress. The below details are specific to only this promotion:-
- The entry period for Black Friday promotion starts on 4th November.
- Last day of this entry period is 1st December.
- Regardless of entry method, there is a limit of 1 entry per person per day.
- Upon close of each entry period, there is a random drawing to select the winners.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Krogerfeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey by Kroger
- Walmart In-Store Feedback Survey by Wal-Mart
- DgCustomerFirst Satisfaction Survey by Dollar General
- Giant Eagle Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Giant Eagle
- JCPenny Feedback Survey by JCPenny
RossListens Survey Detailed Guide
To take Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will visit the official survey website at www.rosslistens.com.
You will enter the 15 Digit receipt number printed on your checkout receipt.
The survey is available in both English and Spanish.
Ross Listens Survey Questions
Although the exact survey questions may vary depending on your response, here are a few common survey questions:-
You will specify the time of visit to the Ross Store.
You will rate the overall satisfaction on a 5 point scale.
Did you use the fitting room or restroom during the visit and whether you made an exchange or return.
This question is focused on overall cleanliness and staff behavior.
You will rate the satisfaction with product availability and checkout process.
Did you face any problem during your visit.
How likely are you to visit Ross again and recommend it to someone else.
You can suggest any improvements to the management of Ross in this section.
You will specify the waiting time to make your purchase.
This question is focused on courtesy of staff during the shopping process.
You may opt to receive promotional e-mails from Ross and enter their sweepstakes as well.
You will provide the following info to enter Ross Survey Sweepstakes:-
- Full name
- Contact number
- E-Mail address
- Zip Code
RossListens Survey is Complete
When you have answered all survey questions and provided the required info, you will receive this confirmation message that you have got 1 entry to the RossListens Sweepstakes.
RossListens Survey Prizes
There are 2 types of winners for RossListens Survey:-
- First / Grand Prize
- Second Prize
1. First / Grand Prize
- 1 lucky winner is selected for the First Prize in each entry period.
- The winner is awarded a $1,000 Ross Stores Gift Card.
2. Second Prize
- 5 lucky winners are selected for the Second Prize in each entry period.
- Each of the 5 lucky winners gets a $100 Ross Stores Gift Card.
There is a limit of 1 prize per person over the entire sweepstakes / promotion period.
How are RossListens Survey Winners Notified
- Each winner is notified within 30 days of draw via:-
- The winner must respond to this notification within 3 days or 72 hrs.
- If any winner fails to respond within the above time, the prize is forfeit.
- Such forfeit prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- If any winner fails to accept the prize within 15 days of initial notification, the prize is also forfeit.
- The prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable with cash.
These Retail Store Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Burlington Feedback Survey by Burlington Stores
- Home Depot Survey for Consumers and Professionals
- MyWaWaVisit Feedback Survey by Wawa
- Bass Pro Customer Feedback Survey by Bass Pro Shops
- TalktoFoodLion Customer Survey by Food Lion
RossListens Survey Winners
If you are among the lucky winners of Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will be notified within 30 days of the lucky draw. You can also request for an updated list of RossListens Survey Winners via postal mail. You will send a self addressed and stamped envelope to the following address:-
RossListens Winners List Address
Ross Dress for Less, Attn:- Store Ops, 5130 Hacienda Drive, Dublin, CA 94568.
About Ross Dress for Less
- Ross is an American chain of off-price department stores.
- The motto of Ross Stores is “Dress for Less” which is now part of its logo.
- It was founded in 1982 by Morris Ross and Bill Isackson.
- Ross Stores is America’s largest off-price retailer.
- The brand has stores across America, District of Columbia and Guam.
- Ross currently operates around 1,412 stores across the US.
- The company also has an online store to facilitate customers.
You can learn more about Ross Stores on Wikipedia.
You may like these Retail Surveys as Well!
- Lowes Customer Feedback Survey by Lowe’s
- Walgreens Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Walgreens
- Harris Teeter Customer Feedback Survey called HTSurvey
- Sephora Customer Satisfaction Survey by Sephora France
- Talk to Regal Customer Feedback Survey by Regal Cinemas
RossListens Survey Useful Links
|Ross Stores Official Website|
|RossListens Survey Official Site|
So, the next time you shop at Ross Stores, you should take their Customer Satisfaction Survey. Just visit the official survey website at www.rosslistens.com and give valuable feedback. Ross Dress for Less truly values the feedback of customers. You can also win a Grand Prize of $1,000 and 5 Second Prizes of $100 each. These prizes are in the form of Ross Stores Gift Cards. Feel free to Contact Us for any further clarification.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.