Phillips 66 is an American energy company, know for its top quality fuel. The company has a large network of gas stations all across USA. The reason behind its success is happy customers and to further improve their experience, Phillips 66 conducts a Customer Feedback Survey called Phillips 66 Survey.
Every time you complete the online survey, you will receive 1 entry to their lucky draw. Every month, 60 Prize winners shall be selected via draw. Each winner will win a $25 Phillips 66 Gas Card from the company. You not only give feedback, but also get a chance to win free fuel.
Phillips 66 Survey Rules
These rules will apply to Phillips 66 “Visitor Barometer Survey”:-
- No purchase is necessary to participate.
- Survey is available only in English language.
- The survey is open to:-
- All legal residents of America
- Licensed drivers
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Limit of 1 entry per person per day.
- Employees of Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 brands can’t participate.
Phillips 66 Sweepstakes Period
The promotion period for Phillips 66 Survey Sweepstakes begins on January 1st of each calendar year and ends on December 31st of that year. Promotion period is further divided into 12 entry periods of 1 month each.
Don’t forget to Check these Surveys too!
- Pep Boys Customer Experience Survey & Feedback by Pep Boys
- Esso Customer Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by Esso / ExxonMobil
- Tell Shell Customer Satisfaction Survey by Shell United Kingdom
How to Enter Phillips 66 Sweepstakes
There are 2 methods through which you can enter the Phillips 66 lucky draw:-
- Online Survey
- Alternate Method of Entry (AMOE)
1. Online Survey
- Make a purchase from a participating Phillips 66, Conoco or 76 gas station.
- Visit the official survey website, phillips66csat.survey.marketforce.com.
- Answer all the survey questions based on your recent experience.
- When you complete the survey, you will fill an online entry form with:-
- You have now received 1 entry to the lucky draw.
- Limit of 1 entry per person per day.
- No purchase is required for this entry method.
- You will visit this link:- https://amoesite.com/entry.php?key=xq252s1cdj.
- Enter the following info on the online entry form:-
- Full Name
- Email address
- Complete Address
- Date of Birth
- Limit of 1 entry per person per day via AMOE.
- Take a print of the page containing the above info and mail it to this address:-
Phillips 66 Sweepstakes Mailing Address
Phillips 66 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, 3030 LBJ Freeway,
Suite 300, Dallas TX 75234.
Phillips 66 Survey Guide – www.gasvisit.com
Visit the official survey website phillips66csat.survey.marketforce.com, within 3 days of purchase.
Enter the following information printed on your receipt:-
- 5 digit Zip Code
In case you don’t know the Zip Code, you can enter the following alternate info:-
- Brand:- (Phillips 66, Conoco or 76)
Phillips 66 Survey Questions
When you enter the above information, you will answer a few questions that relate to your recent visit. These questions will be focused on:-
- Quality of Fuel
- Availability of Fuel Type
- Overall Cleanliness
- Safety Standards
- Value for Money
- Friendliness of Staff
- Overall Satisfaction
Phillips 66 Survey Entry Periods
- There are 12 entry periods during the entire promotion period.
- Duration of each entry period is 1 month.
- Each entry period begins and ends with the calendar month.
- A separate draw is conducted for each entry period.
- Draw is held around the 15th day of each following month.
- Non winning entries do not carry over to the next drawing period.
Phillips 66 Sweepstakes Winners
- 60 Prize winners are selected from each monthly drawing period.
- In all, 720 winners are selected over the entire promotion period.
- There is a limit of 1 prize per person for each monthly entry period.
- You can check out the latest winners by visiting this link:-
Phillips 66 Survey Prize
- Each winner will receive a $25 Phillips 66 Gas Card.
- Phillips 66 fuel card can be redeemed at these gas stations:-
- Phillips 66
- You cannot redeem the fuel card for cash.
Phillips 66 Sweepstakes Prize Rules
- Winners will be notified within few days of the draw via:-
- Each winner will have to acknowledge receipt of notification within 72 hours.
- The winner will also confirm the mailing address and other personal info.
- An alternate winner will be selected in these cases:-
- Winner can’t be reached for three days after the draw.
- The winner does not acknowledge winning notification within 72 hrs.
- The company will dispatch the $25 fuel cards via U.S Mail, after verification.
Phillips 66 Useful Links
- Official Company Website:-
- Survey Websites:-
The next time you visit a Phillips 66, Conoco or 76 gas station for refueling, remember to take their online Visitor Barometer Survey called Phillips 66 Survey. When you complete the online survey, you can win 1 of 60 Prizes of a $25 Phillips 66 Gas Card every month via lucky draw.
You may also find these Surveys Interesting!
- Tell Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey by Canadian Tire
- Advance Auto Parts Customer Survey by Advance Auto Parts
- Firestone Customer Survey by Firestone Tire and Rubber Company
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.