PGE Login is an online portal that Pacific Gas and Electric customers use. Consumers can use this website to pay their bills online. Furthermore, they can also view their balance online. To access the PG&E Login Bill Pay, you must visit the official login page at m.pge.com/#login.
You will find all the steps to access the PGE Login listed below. Furthermore, we have also provided the list of requirements in case you need to know what you may need during the login steps. So give that a look before you continue with the instructions to access PG&E Pay Bill Login.
What Is PGE Login?
It is an online portal that allows users to pay their electric and gas bills online. Only the customers of Pacific Gas and Electric can use this service. More so, customers can also check their payment history online using the PGE Login. In addition, they will be able to get a free Home Energy Checkup.
If you are a Pacific Gas and Electric Customer and want to access the PG&E Login Bill Pay, then you are exactly where you should be. Just follow all the instructions provided in the list below.
About Pacific Gas and Electric
The Pacific Gas and Electric Company also known as PG&E is an investor-owned utility (IOU) with publicly traded stock based in the United States of America. PG&E was established in 1905. The company provides its customers with electricity and natural gas.
Pacific Gas and Electric has over 26,000 employees working for it. Furthermore, they also had a revenue of US$20.64 billion for the year 2021. In addition to that, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States.
PG&E Bill Pay Login: Requirements
You will need the following things with you to access the PGE Login online.
- PGE Login Username and Password
- Your smartphone, PC, Laptop, or Tablet
- Internet connection to visit the login page
- Link to the PG&E Login Bill Pay website
How to Access PGE Login?
Follow the instructions given below to access PG&E Login online.
- Go to the PGE Login page at m.pge.com/#login.
- Online website, you need to enter your Username and Password.
- After that, recheck your login information to avoid any mistakes.
- Then click the “SIGN IN” button to access PG&E Bill Pay Login.
How to Recover PG&E Login Password?
You need to follow the instructions given below to recover your PGE Login Password successfully.
- First, you need to visit the PGE Login page at m.pge.com/#login.
- Once there, you need to click the “Forgot Password?” button below the login section.
- After that, on the next page, enter your Username and click the “Next” button.
- Then you need to answer your security questions to confirm your identity.
- Now follow some on-screen instructions to recover your password successfully.
PG&E Login Bill Pay: Contact Details
If you have any questions related to PGE Login or you have any issues with your account, then use the contact information below to get further assistance.
- PGE Login Help: 1-800-743-5000
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pacificgasandelectric
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PGE4Me
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pacific-gas-and-electric-company
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pacificgasandelectric
That is all with the PGE Login for now. If you think we have missed anything important related to the content, then let us know by emailing us at [email protected]. We will be happy to consider your suggestions in the future.