Pep Boys is an American retail chain of automotive parts. Pep Boys locations are also equipped with service bays which are used to perform auto repairs and scheduled maintenance. The four friends who originally started the company are dubbed as founders of the automotive aftermarket in U.S.A. You will find the best aftermarket auto part brands at Pep Boys stores. The prices of parts and accessories are also very competitive. To better meet customer needs, Pep Boys conducts a Customer Experience Survey called Pep Boys Survey.
You will visit the official survey website www.pepboyssurvey.com and share your feedback about the recent purchase or service experience. When you complete the Pep Boys Survey, you will receive a “Service Coupon” and a “Retail Coupon”. You can use the service coupon to get 10% off on your next repair or maintenance bill. That’s not it, you will use the retail coupon to avail $10 off on your next purchase of auto parts or accessories. Not only will you give feedback to the management, you will also be able to avail amazing discounts from Pep Boys.
Pep Boys Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Pep Boys Customer Experience Survey:-
- No purchase is needed to take the online survey.
- The customer survey is open to all legal residents of:-
- Puerto Rico
- You should complete the online survey within 7 days of visit.
- The survey is available in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Employees of Pep Boys and affiliates cannot participate.
How to Enter Pep Boys Survey
Purchase from a participating store or visit is required to enter the online Pep Boys Customer Experience Survey.
Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey. All the required info will be printed on your receipt.
You may find these Retail Surveys Interesting!
- Argos Feedback & Guest Satisfaction Survey by Argos U.K & Ireland
- Tell Banfield Client Experience Survey by Banfield Pet Hospital
- How Did We Do Today Customer Feedback Survey by Debenhams
- Rue21 Customer Satisfaction and Feedback Survey by Rue 21
- Alaska Listens Customer Feedback Survey by Alaska Airlines
Pep Boys Survey Guide | www.PepBoysSurvey.com
Visit the official survey website www.pepboyssurvey.com, within 7 days of purchase or visit to any participating location.
You will select the type of service for which you visited this Pep Boys location:-
- Automotive repair / maintenance
- Product purchase
You can take the Pep Boys Feedback Survey in English or Spanish.
If you also made a purchase during the visit, you will enter the following info from your Pep Boys receipt:-
- Full name
- Transaction number (6 digit)
- Register number (3 digit)
If you simply visited the store and did not make a purchase, you will select the “checkbox” below.
Then, you will select the Pep Boys location that you visited in the following chronological order:-
- Store location / address
These Retail Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Publix Customer Voice Survey & Feedback by Publix Supermarkets
- Esso Customer Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by Esso / ExxonMobil
- Roundy’s Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Roundy’s
- Party City Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Party City
- Tell Shell Customer Satisfaction Survey by Shell United Kingdom
Pep Boys Survey Questions | www.PepBoysSurvey.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, below are a few common Pep Boys Customer Feedback Survey questions for your info:-
You will rate the overall satisfaction with Pep Boys on a 10 point scale.
You will select the primary reason for visiting this Pep Boys location.
If you did not avail any automotive service or purchase any part from this store, you will select the primary reason for doing so.
You may allow the management of Pep Boys to contact you regarding your recent feedback. If you grant this permission, you will have to provide a contact number or e-mail address.
When Pep Boys Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the Customer Experience Survey questions, you will receive a link to Pep Boys discount coupon. You will click on this link to access your discount coupons.
Pep Boys Discount Coupons
Once you complete the Pep Boys Customer Experience Survey, you will receive the following 2 discount coupons:-
- Service Coupon
- Retail Coupon
How to Redeem Pep Boys Coupons
- In order to redeem the discount coupons, you will visit any participating location.
- You must redeem this offer within 30 days of initial purchase.
- Then, you will surrender the relevant discount coupon on check-out.
- You will receive a discount of up to 20% on your vehicle service or parts purchase from Pep Boys.
- Each coupon code is valid for only 1 person.
- Discount may vary depending on location and the bill’s amount.
- To get the exact details of this offer, just visit your nearest participating location.
Pep Boys Survey Prize | www.PepBoysSurvey.com
The good thing about this Customer Experience Survey prize is that each time you complete the survey, you will surely receive the following 2 discount coupons from Pep Boys:-
1. Service Coupon
You can redeem this coupon and avail a handsome 10% off on your repair / scheduled maintenance bill from participating service points of Pep Boys.
2. Retail Coupon
To redeem this coupon, you have to make a purchase of $50 or more from any participating Pep Boys auto-part store. You will get a decent $10 off on your parts bill from Pep Boys.
You will have to schedule a fresh repair / maintenance trip and make a fresh purchase to avail the respective Service and Retail coupons.
Pep Boys Coupons Rules
- Limit of 1 coupon per customer.
- You will surrender the coupon at the time of use.
- Coupons are not valid for commercial or fleet purchases.
- Offer can’t be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Discount coupons are valid for a period of 30 days.
- Offer is valid on select repairs and parts.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Tell Pet Supplies Plus Neighbor Satisfaction Survey by Pet Supplies Plus
- HomeGoodsFeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey by HomeGoods
- Torrid Customer Satisfaction Survey & Feedback by TORRID
- My HB Visit Customer Feedback Survey by Holland and Barrett
- Tillys Tell Us What You Think Customer Feedback Survey by TILLYS
About Pep Boys
- Pep Boys is an American retail chain of aftermarket auto parts.
- The company was started in 1921 by four friends Maurice, Emanuel, W.Graham and Moe.
- Pep Boys locations also feature service bays to perform repairs and routine maintenance.
- This company is referred in the U.S as “founder of the automotive aftermarket”.
- Pep Boys has approx 930 locations across America and Puerto Rico.
You can read more about Pep Boys on Wikipedia.
Pep Boys Useful Links
- Company Website:-
- Survey Website:-
You may find these Retail Surveys Interesting!
- Tires Plus Customer Experience Survey by Tires Plus Total Car Care
- Advance Auto Parts Customer Survey by Advance Auto Parts
- Tell Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey by Canadian Tire
- Firestone Customer Survey by Firestone Tire and Rubber Company
- Tell Tractor Supply Customer Loyalty Survey by Tractor Supply Co.
The next time you visit any Pep Boys location for purchase of auto parts or routine maintenance, remember to take their online Customer Experience Survey called Pep Boys Survey. The official website for the survey is www.pepboyssurvey.com, where you will share your thoughts about the recent visit. When you complete the survey, you will get a Service and Retail coupon each for the next visit.
You can redeem the Service Coupon to avail a 10% discount on your repair or scheduled maintenance bill. You can also use the Retail Coupon to get a handsome discount of $10 on auto-parts purchase of $50 or more. This truly reflects the value Pep Boys management places on your voice as a customer.
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.