Super Bowl is one of the most highly anticipated sporting events of America. Imagine a company, PANINI, that gives your kid a chance to become a Super Bowl Kid Reporter. This is once in a lifetime chance for your kid to become a super star. All you have to do is participate in the Panini Kid Reporter Sweepstakes.
That’s not all, there are many other exciting prizes that are distributed every week and month during the promotion period. If your kid is selected as a PANINI Super Bowl Kid Reporter, he or she will get a chance to interview some of the top sportsmen of USA.
PANINI Kid Reporter Sweepstakes Rules
These rules apply to Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter sweepstakes:-
- No purchase is necessary to participate.
- You can participate only in English language.
- The sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of:-
- 50 United States
- Washington DC
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- The age of your child must be between 7 and 13 years.
- Employees of PANINI and affiliates can’t participate.
Panini Kid Reporter Promotion Period
The overall promotion period for PANINI Kid Reporter is divided into 2 stages:-
PANINI Kid Reporter Sweepstakes Period
The entry period for participating in the sweepstakes begins on June 22nd of each calendar year and ends on January 6th of the next calendar year.
Panini Kid Reporter Contest Period
Entry period for the contest phase begins on January 7th of each calendar year and ends on January 13th of that year. This is the second and final phase of the PANINI Kid Reporter Promotion.
PANINI Kid Reporter Prize Drawings
During the entire sweepstakes period, the sponsor will conduct the following prize drawings:-
- 10 Finalist Prize Drawings
- 6 Monthly Prize Drawings
- 28 Weekly Prize Drawings
The 28 weekly prize drawings are further divided into the following 2 types:-
- Tier 1 Weekly Prize Drawing
- Tier 2 Weekly Prize Drawing
How to Enter Panini Kid Reporter Sweepstakes
To participate in the Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Sweepstakes, you will need an access code. You can obtain the access code by following any of the following 3 methods:-
- Pop Warner Email
- You will have to purchase select Panini NFL Trading Card products.
- To be eligible, this purchase should be from June 22nd to December 27th.
- NFL Trading Card Products are in limited supply and on first come, first serve basis.
- After the purchase, you will receive an access code.
- Visit the official website www.paninikidreporter.com and enter the promo code.
- Fill an online entry form with some personal info such as:-
- Contact #
- You will receive 1 entry to the lucky draw.
- No purchase is required for this entry method.
- Send a stamped and self addressed envelope to the address below.
- You must send this mail by December 31st of each year.
- Then, you will receive a promo code on your mailing address.
- Limit of 1 access code request per letter.
PANINI Kid Report Official Mailing Address
Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Code Request, 5325 FAA Boulevard,
Suite 100, Irving, TX 75061.
3. Pop Warner Email
- This entry method is only available in Pop Warner regions.
- During the promotion period, the sponsor will send out emails to random recipients.
- Each such email will contain a promo code along with instructions.
- You will follow all instructions to enter the promo code.
- Then, you will receive 1 entry to the Panini Kid Reporter Sweepstakes.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Noodles and Company Customer Survey by Noodles & Company
- Hard Rock Guest Satisfaction Survey by Hard Rock Cafe
- Review Captain D’s Guest Satisfaction Survey by Captain D’s
Panini Kid Reporter Weekly Winners
During the promotion period, 28 draws will be conducted to select weekly winners. During the weekly draws, Tier 1 and Tier 2 prize winners will be selected.
- Entries received during each weekly entry period will not carry forward to the next weekly period.
- However, these entries will become part of the Monthly and Grand Prize drawings.
- Limit of 1 weekly prize per person in every week.
Tier 1 Weekly Winners
- Every week, one Tier 1 winner is selected via lucky draw.
- Total of 28 Tier 1 winners will be selected during the promotion period.
Tier 2 Weekly Winners
- Each week, 10 Tier 2 winners are selected via lucky draw.
- Total of 280 Tier 2 winners will be selected during the promotion period.
PANINI Kid Reporter Monthly Winners
- Every month, 1 Monthly Prize Winner will be selected via lucky draw.
- Total of 6 Monthly Prize Winners will be selected during the promotion period.
- Entries received during a monthly entry period will not carry over to the next monthly period.
- Monthly entries will become part of the Grand Prize drawing.
- Limit of 1 monthly prize per person / household.
Panini Kid Reporter Finalist Prize Winners
- 10 Finalist Prize Winners will be selected from all the eligible entries.
- This draw will be conducted once during the entire promotion period.
- Lucky draw is conducted on or around January 7th of each year.
How are PANINI Sweepstakes Winners Notified
- Winners of the finalist prize draw will be notified via:-
- Potential winner will have to submit an affidavit within 1 business day.
- In case of minor child aged 7 to 13 years, guardian will submit the affidavit.
- Prize will be forfeit in case affidavit is not submitted in time.
Panini Kid Reporter Contest Phase
This is the second and final phase of the Panini Kid Reporter promotion.
- Each of the 10 finalist prize winners will have to record a video.
- The suggested length of the video is 2 minutes or less.
- Aim of the video is to show the interviewing skills of your eligible child.
- Last date for submitting contest entries is January 13th.
- The submitted video should meet the following requirements:-
- Filmed in English Language
- Only feature the eligible child
- Maximum length of the video is 2 minutes and size is 50 MB.
PANINI Kid Reporter Contest Winner
- The 10 Finalist entries will be judged based on the following criteria:-
- Each of the above 4 criteria carry an equal 25 points.
- The highest scoring finalist entry will be the Grand Prize Winner.
- Panini contest winner and all other sweepstakes winners will be notified via:-
- Winner will execute an affidavit within 1 business day of notification.
Panini Kid Reporter Contest Grand Prize
- 1 Contest Grand Prize winner be selected during the entire promotion period.
- The prize is a 9 day / 8 night trip for 2 persons to attend Super Bowl Live.
- Prize winner and the winner’s eligible child will be able to avail this trip.
- Winner’s child will become the PANINI Super Bowl Kid Reporter.
- The venue will be Super Bowl Opening Night in Tampa, Florida.
- Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the prize is $5,000.
PANINI Kid Reporter Sweepstakes Prizes
The Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter prizes are further divided into Finalist, Monthly and Weekly prizes. Details of each prize are:-
1. Finalist Prizes
- During the entire promotion period, 10 Finalist Prizes are distributed.
- Each finalist winner will receive a $200 Gift Card to iCollectPanini.com store.
- These finalist prize winners will also participate in the contest phase.
- Winner of the contest phase will ultimately become the Panini Kid Reporter for Super Bowl.
2. Monthly Prizes
- For each monthly entry period, 1 Prize is awarded .
- During the entire promotion period, total of 6 monthly prizes are distributed .
- Each winner will receive 1 NFL Player Autographed Mini Helmet.
- Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each monthly prize is $150.
3. Weekly Prizes
The weekly prizes are further divided into two categories, details are mentioned below:-
a. Tier 1 Weekly Prize
- During the entire promotion period, 28 Tier 1 weekly prize winners are selected .
- 1 prize winner is selected for each of the 28 weekly entry period in Tier 1 category.
- Each winner will receive 1 Box of Panini NFL trading card products.
- Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Tier 1 weekly prize is $40.
a. Tier 2 Weekly Prizes
- 280 Tier 2 weekly prize winners are selected during the entire promotion period.
- 10 prize winners are selected for each of the 28 weekly entry period in Tier 2 category.
- Each winner will receive 1 Panini T-Shirt.
- Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Tier 2 weekly prize is $6.
Panini Kid Reporter Useful Links
If you also want your child to become a PANINI Kid Reporter for the next Super Bowl opening night, all you have to do is participate in the Panini Kid Reporter Sweepstakes. This is a once in a lifetime chance and you must avail it. That’s not all, you also get the chance to win many more exciting prizes via draw.
Don’t forget to Check these Sweepstakes Guides!
- RightThisMinute Sweepstakes by Right This Minute Show
- GigaParts Technology Superstore Sweepstakes Guide
- Dreaming of Travel Sweepstakes by the Travel Channel
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.