Old Navy is an American retail chain of clothing and accessories. When you step foot in any Old Navy store, you are almost certain to find clothing items for each family member. The store atmosphere is also quite pleasant with ample lighting and quality service. What really distinguishes Old Navy from a host of competing brands is their highly trendy clothing at very attractive prices. Clothing is otherwise an item seldom purchased online because most of us want to experience the fit and finish first hand. It is otherwise a good idea to always try the item of clothing prior to purchase. No matter how perfect “size charts” you use, if you don’t try the clothes yourself, you always feel a tad out of fit. Old Navy Survey is conducted by the company to gather customer feedback.
The official survey website is survey.medallia.com/oldnavy-feedback where you will provide valuable feedback about your recent shopping experience. As your time is valuable, Old Navy will reward you by giving an amazing Discount of up to 10% on your next purchase. This means that you will get quality clothes in an even lesser price.
Old Navy Survey Rules
- You will have to make a purchase to take the online survey.
- The survey is available to all legal residents of:-
- The survey is available in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or above the age of majority to participate.
- Employees of Old Navy and affiliates cannot participate.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 online survey.
How to Enter Old Navy Survey
You can participate in Old Navy online survey by making a purchase from any participating store. The information required to take the survey will be printed on your receipt.
Old Navy Survey Guide | www.Old Navy Survey.com
You will visit the official survey website survey.medallia.com/oldnavy-feedback after making a purchase from any participating store.
Enter the following info from your receipt:-
- Store #
- Date of visit
- Transaction ID
You can select the language as English, Spanish or French.
Old Navy Survey Prize
- When you complete the online survey, you will receive a validation code.
- You can avail an amazing discount of up to 10% on your next purchase from any Old Navy store.
Old Navy Survey Prize Rules
- The discount offer is valid for in-store purchases.
- You can redeem this discount within 2 weeks from survey date.
- The max discount you can avail on the next purchase is 10%.
- Purchase quantities may be limited / capped for each clothing item.
- This discount is not redeemable for cash or credit.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Hy-Vee Guest Experience Survey by Hy-Vee Employee Owned Stores
- T.J.Maxx Feedback and Customer Satisfaction Survey by T.J.Maxx
- Marshalls Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Marshalls
- Academy Feedback Customer Survey by Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Tell Winn Dixie Customer Satisfaction Survey by Winn Dixie
Old Navy Survey Questions
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on individual responses, the survey questions will be focused around these aspects:-
How likely are you to recommend Old Navy to someone else, based on your shopping experience. You may also provide the reason for your score.
You will rate the overall experience at the Old Navy store on a 10 point scale. You will also rate the quality of service.
You will rate a few specific aspects of staff behavior on a 10 point scale.
You will rate the satisfaction with store appearance, fitting room and checkout process.
Could you find the right size for your desired item of clothing.
You can provide additional feedback to the management of Old Navy. You can also allow the management to contact you for any additional follow-up.
Old Navy Survey Validation Code
When you have answered all the feedback survey questions, you will receive a Validation Code. Please note this code on your receipt to avail the discount offer.
How to Redeem Old Navy Validation Code
- You will visit any participating store of Old Navy.
- This discount code is valid for a max of 2 weeks from date of survey.
- Produce the survey validation code at the time of checkout.
- You can avail an amazing discount of up to 10% on your next purchase.
These Retail Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Tell PRIMARK Customer Feedback Survey by PRIMARK / PENNEYS
- Sheetz Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Sheetz Inc.
- Marianos Experience Customer Satisfaction Survey by Mariano’s
- The Fresh Market Survey & Experience by The Fresh Market
- Tell Game Stop Customer Experience Survey by GameStop Inc.
About Old Navy
- Old Navy is an American retail chain of clothing and accessories.
- The brand was founded in 1994 by parent company Gap Inc.
- Gap Inc. is in itself a retail giant in clothing industry.
- Old Navy was launched as a budget brand for Gap Inc.
- The company developed a few flagship stores covering approx 15,000 sq.ft.
- Old Navy has expanded internationally with major presence in Canada and Mexico.
- Till date, Old Navy has more than 1,100 retail outlets.
You can read more about Old Navy on Wikipedia.
Old Navy Survey Useful Links
|Old Navy Official Website||
|Old Navy Survey Official Site||
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Tell Hollister Customer Experience Survey by Hollister California
- Morrisons is Listening Customer Satisfaction Survey by Morrisons
- Cinemark Guest Experience Survey by Cinemark Theaters
- My Michaels Visit Customer Satisfaction Survey by Michaels
- GAP Survey and GAP Factory Survey and Feedback by GAP Inc.
When you shop at Old Navy again, remember to take their online Customer Feedback Survey called Old Navy Survey. Visit the official survey website survey.medallia.com/oldnavy-feedback and give valuable feedback about your recent shopping experience. When you complete the online survey, you can avail an amazing discount of up to 10% on your next purchase. This is a discount offer sure to put a smile on your face. Feel free to Contact Us for any further clarification or leave a Comment. We value your feedback a lot. Also let us know in the comments about any new surveys you may be interested in. We will appreciate your sharing this post with friends and colleagues.