Hungry Jack’s is an Australian chain of fast food restaurants. Hungry Jacks is in fact the Australian version of America’s Burger King chain. Both fast food chains are equally popular in their respective countries. The fast food market is otherwise quite popular in Australia. Hungry Jack’s is particularly famous for its delicious and juicy beef burgers. Almost all other traditional fast foods offered by the brand are equally delicious. Hungry Jack’s is highly focused on the freshness of their ingredients. The company is highly customer oriented. In order to better understand and exceed the expectations of customers, Hungry Jack’s conducts a Customer Feedback Survey called My Hungry Jack’s Experience. You will visit the official survey website www.myhjexperience.com and share your feedback about the recent visit. Each time you complete the online survey, you will Win their delicious Whopper Burger, absolutely Free.
Hungry Jacks Survey Rules
The following rules apply to My Hungry Jack’s Experience survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of Australia.
- You can take the survey in English only.
- It is advisable to take the survey within 3 days of visit.
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- No purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How to Enter Hungry Jacks Survey
Purchase from a participating Hungry Jack’s restaurant is required to enter the online survey. To take the My Hungry Jack’s Experience survey, you will use the 14 digit survey code printed on your receipt. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey.
Detailed Guide to Hungry Jacks Survey
Visit the official survey website www.myhjexperience.com, preferably within 3 days of your visit.
You will enter the following info printed on your receipt:-
- 14 digit survey code
- Time of visit
The My Hungry Jack’s Experience survey is available only in English.
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Moe Gotta Know Guest Satisfaction Survey by Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Del Taco Survey and Customer Feedback by Del Taco
- Talk to IHOP Guest Satisfaction Survey by IHOP Restaurants
- Bahama Breeze Survey by Bahama Breeze Island Grille
- Talk to Fridays Guest Satisfaction Survey by TGI Friday’s
Hungry Jacks Survey Questions | myhjexperience.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, here are a few common survey questions for your info.
You will select the order type.
How did you place your order.
You will rate the overall satisfaction on a 5 point scale.
You will rate a few aspects of service quality on a 5 point scale.
You will rate your satisfaction with food quality and value for money.
Did you face any problem during the visit.
How likely are you to visit Hungry Jack’s again and suggest the brand to someone else.
How satisfied are you with key aspects of Hungry Jack’s as one of the leading fast food brands of Australia.
On a 5 point scale, how satisfied are you with the design philosophy of Hungry Jack’s.
You can suggest any improvement to Hungry Jack’s management; that would make you a highly satisfied customer.
Was your food prepared exactly the way you ordered it.
You will select the primary reason that prompted you to eat at Hungry Jack’s.
This is an optional set of questions in which you can specify your gender, age group and household income. This info is used by Hungry Jack’s for classification purposes only.
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Arbys We Make it Right Customer Feedback Survey by Arby’s
- Cracker Barrel Survey by Cracker Barrel Old Country House
- My KFC Experience Customer Satisfaction Survey by KFC
- Jack Listens Customer Experience Survey by Jack in the Box
- Tell Boston Market Customer Satisfaction Survey by Boston Market
- Cicis Visit Guest Satisfaction Survey by Cicis Buffet Restaurant
Hungry Jacks Survey is Complete
When you have answered all of My Hungry Jack’s Experience questions, you will receive an 8 digit validation code. You will write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem Hungry Jacks Survey Validation Code
- In order to redeem Hungry Jack’s validation code, you will go to any participating restaurant.
- You must redeem this offer within 30 days of initial purchase.
- You will produce both the Hungry Jack’s receipt and the 8 Digit validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive a delicious free Whopper Burger from Hungry Jack’s.
- 1 redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- No fresh purchase is required to redeem this offer.
- The offer may vary depending on restaurant location and availability of menu items.
- To get the exact details of the offer, just visit your nearest participating Hungry Jack’s restaurant.
Hungry Jacks Survey Prize | myhjexperience.com
The good news about My Hungry Jack’s Experience survey prize is that each time you complete their online Customer Feedback Survey, you will surely win a delicious free Whopper Burger on your next visit. There is no need to make a fresh purchase to avail this offer.
Hungry Jacks Survey Prize Rules
The following few rules apply to My Hungry Jack’s Experience survey prize:-
- The offer will expire after 30 days from initial purchase.
- It cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- This offer can be availed by 1 individual and only once.
- You cannot request any variation to the offer printed on your receipt.
- The exact offer may vary depending on restaurant location and availability of menu items.
- You must produce the original receipt to avail this offer.
- No fresh purchase is required to redeem the free food offer.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Chipotle Feedback Survey by Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Panda Express Guest Satisfaction Survey by Panda Express
- Bojangles Listens Feedback Survey by Bojangles Chicken ‘n Biscuits
- Little Caesars Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Little Caesars
- Red Lobster Survey and Feedback by Red Lobster Restaurants
- Raising Canes Survey and Feedback by Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
About Hungry Jack’s
- Hungry Jack’s is an Australian chain of fast food restaurants.
- The company was founded in 1971 by Jack Cowin.
- Hungry Jack’s is the Australian version of America’s Burger King.
- The company is famous for its delicious and juicy beef burgers.
- Hungry Jack’s also offers a host of other traditional fast food items.
- Most of their restaurants carry a 1950’s theme till date.
- Hungry Jack’s currently manages approx 390 stores across Australia.
You can read more about Hungry Jack’s on Wikipedia.
Hungry Jacks Survey Useful Links
- Company Website:-
- Survey Websites:-
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Smoothie King Customer Satisfaction Survey by Smoothie King
- Papa Survey and Feedback by Papa Murphy’s Take ‘n Bake Pizza
- Culvers Guest Satisfaction Survey by Culver’s Fast Food
- Perkins Experience Survey by Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
- Churchs Listens Customer Survey by Church’s Chicken / Texas Chicken
- Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey by Bruegger’s Bagels
The next time you enjoy your favorite beef burger or fast food at Hungry Jack’s, remember to take their Customer Feedback Survey called My Hungry Jack’s Experience. You will visit the official survey website www.myhjexperience.com and give valuable feedback about your recent visit. Each time you complete their online survey, you will Win a delicious and juicy Whopper Burger, absolutely Free. No fresh purchase is required to avail this tasty offer. Feel free to Contact Us or leave a Comment. We value your feedback.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.