Starbucks is an American coffee company and chain of coffeehouses. It is an international brand with locations in many countries across the globe. It won’t be wrong to say that the words coffee and Starbucks are synonymous. This is the height of a brand’s success; when the brand becomes the product in itself. In addition to a wide range of coffee and tea, Starbucks also offers a high nutrition breakfast menu. At the heart of this success are millions of happy customers. To exceed their expectations, Starbucks conducts a Customer Experience Survey called MyStarbucksVisit.
You will visit the official survey website www.mystarbucksvisit-ph.com and share valuable thoughts about your recent experience. When you complete the Starbucks Visit Survey, you will receive a complimentary beverage ID. On the next visit, you can redeem this ID and enjoy a free 12 oz tall beverage of your choice at participating Starbucks locations.
The following rules apply to Starbucks Customer Experience Survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of:-
- You can take the online survey in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- You must complete the survey within 14 days of visit.
- No fresh purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How to Enter My Starbucks Visit Survey
Purchase from a participating location is required to enter the online Starbucks Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Potbelly Listens Customer Survey by Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Bww Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Buffalo Wild Wings
- PF Changs Feedback & Guest Survey by P.F Chang’s China Bistro
Guide to Starbucks Survey | www.MyStarbucksVisit.com
Visit the official survey website www.mystarbucksvisit-ph.com, within 14 days of your visit.
Enter the 15 digit Customer Code printed on your Starbucks receipt:-
You can take the My Starbucks Visit Customer Experience Survey in English or Spanish.
Starbucks Survey Questions | www.MyStarbucksVisit-ph.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, the questions of Starbucks Visit survey will be focused around these areas:-
- Availability of menu items
- Speed of service
- Accuracy of order
- Staff behavior
- Overall cleanliness
- Waiting time
- Value for money
- Overall satisfaction
- Suggestions / complaints (if any)
When MyStarbucksVisit Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the Starbucks survey questions, you will receive a complementary beverage ID. Write this ID on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem Starbucks Beverage ID
- In order to redeem the complementary beverage ID, you will visit any participating location.
- You must redeem this offer within 30 days of the receipt date.
- Produce both the receipt and complementary beverage ID.
- After due verification, you will receive a free 12 ounce tall beverage of your choice.
- Each complementary beverage ID is valid for only 1 person.
- The offer may vary depending on the availability of menu items.
Starbucks Survey Prize | www.MyStarbucksVisit.com
The good thing about My Starbucks Visit prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win a free 12 ounce tall beverage of choice on the next visit.
You don’t have to make a fresh purchase to redeem this offer.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Glance!
- Bonefish Experience Guest Satisfaction Survey by Bonefish Grill
- Tell Capriottis Guest Satisfaction Survey by Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop
- Newks Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Newk’s Eatery
- La Madeleine Guest Survey by La Madeleine Country French Cafe’
- Donatos Cares Customer Satisfaction Survey by Donatos Pizza
- Starbucks is an American coffee company and coffeehouse chain.
- The company was jointly founded in 1971 by Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl and Gordon Bowker.
- It is now an international brand with locations in many different countries.
- Starbucks also offers a high nutrition breakfast menu in addition to coffee and tea.
- There are over 30,000 Starbucks locations globally; serving millions of customers daily.
You can read more about Starbucks on Wikipedia.
Starbucks Visit Useful Links
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Tell Outback Guest Satisfaction Survey by Outback Steakhouse
- Bagel Experience Guest Satisfaction Survey by Noah’s NY Bagels
- Tell Charleys Consumer Feedback Survey by Charleys Philly Steaks
The next time you enjoy your favorite coffee, tea or breakfast at Starbucks, remember to take their online Customer Experience Survey called My Starbucks Visit. The official website for the survey is www.mystarbucksvisit-ph.com, where you will share your thoughts about the recent experience. When you complete the Starbucks Survey, you will win a free 12 ounce tall beverage of choice on the next visit. You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.