Levi Strauss & Co. or commonly called Levi’s is an American clothing company. Levi’s is in fact a brand of this company’s world famous denim jeans. When it comes to informal wear, denim jeans are perhaps a must have item. They come in many styles and fits to suit each person’s individual taste. Your wardrobe is simply incomplete without Levi’s as it is the undisputed king of denim jeans. To better understand customer needs, Levi’s conducts a Customer Feedback Survey called My Levis Experience.
You will visit the official survey website mylevisexperience.com and share your recent store experience. When you complete the online Levis Survey, you will receive a discount coupon via e-mail. On your next purchase, you can redeem this coupon and avail an amazing discount of 20% on any 1 item from Levi’s. This discount applies to both in-store and online purchases. Not only will you give feedback to the company, you will also avail a handsome discount.
My Levis Experience Rules
The following rules apply to Levis Customer Feedback Survey:-
- Purchase from a participating store is required to take the survey.
- The customer survey is open to all legal residents of:-
- United Kingdom
- You must complete the online survey within 7 days of purchase.
- The survey is available in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey.
- Fresh purchase is required to avail the discount.
- The discount coupon is valid for only one item.
- Offer is valid for both in-store and online purchases.
- Limit of 1 feedback survey per person over a period of 30 days.
How to Enter Levis Survey
Purchase from a participating Levi’s store is required to enter the online My Levis Experience Survey.
Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Tommy Surveys Customer Feedback Survey by Tommy Hilfiger
- Giant Tiger Customer Experience Survey by Giant Tiger Discount Stores
- Tillys Tell Us What You Think Customer Feedback Survey by TILLYS
- Pep Boys Customer Experience Survey & Feedback by Pep Boys
- Torrid Customer Satisfaction Survey & Feedback by TORRID
Guide to Levi’s Survey | MyLevisExperience.com
Visit the official survey website mylevisexperience.com, within 7 days of purchase from any participating store.
You will select the survey language as English, Spanish or French.
Then, you will enter a valid e-mail address. Once you complete the feedback survey, Levi’s will send your discount coupon at this e-mail ID. You will enter the following info from your Levi’s store receipt:-
- Date of visit
Depending on the country of purchase, you will select the relevant province, state or county where the Levi’s store was located.
Then, you will select the following info about your Levi’s store visit:-
- Location / address of Levi’s store
- Amount spent
You may find these Retail Surveys Interesting!
- Argos Feedback & Guest Satisfaction Survey by Argos U.K & Ireland
- Tell Banfield Client Experience Survey by Banfield Pet Hospital
- How Did We Do Today Customer Feedback Survey by Debenhams
- Rue21 Customer Satisfaction and Feedback Survey by Rue 21
- Alaska Listens Customer Feedback Survey by Alaska Airlines
Levis Survey Questions | MyLevisExperience.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, below are a few common My Levis Experience questions for your info:-
Did you visit this Levi’s store within your country. Was your purchase planned before visiting the store.
Was there any Levi’s item that you wanted to purchase but it was out of stock. Did you use the fitting room during this store visit.
Did you use the assistance of Levi’s sales assistant during your visit.
How likely are you to recommend Levi’s to someone else. You will also rate the overall satisfaction with Levi’s on a 5 point scale.
You will rate a few aspects of Levi’s products, store and service quality on a 5 point scale.
You will confirm whether you want to use the Levi’s discount coupon for in-store or online purchase.
When My Levis Experience is Complete
When you have answered all the Levis Survey questions, you will receive a discount coupon via e-mail. You will use this coupon to avail an amazing discount on your next purchase from Levi’s.
How to Redeem Levis Discount Coupon
- In order to redeem the discount coupon, you will visit any participating store.
- You must redeem this offer within 30 days of coupon issue date.
- If it’s an in-store purchase, you will surrender the discount coupon to the store staff.
- For an online purchase, you will enter the coupon code at the time of check-out.
- After due verification, you will get 20% off on any 1 item from Levi’s.
- Each coupon code is valid for only 1 person.
- To get the exact details of this offer, just visit your nearest participating store.
Levis Survey Prize | MyLevisExperience.com
The good thing about My Levis Experience prize is that each time you complete this survey, you will surely receive an amazing discount of 20% on any 1 item on your next in-store or online purchase.
You will have to make a fresh purchase to avail this offer.
My Levis Experience Prize Rules
- Levi’s discount coupon is valid for 30 days from date of issue.
- Coupon can be availed on in-store and online purchase.
- Discount coupon can be availed only on regular priced items.
- You can’t combine this offer with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer is valid in participating countries and stores only.
- You can redeem the discount coupon for a single item only.
- Discount offer is not valid on select Levi’s products.
- The discount coupon cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Levi’s coupon is neither transferable nor exchangeable.
These Retail Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Publix Customer Voice Survey & Feedback by Publix Supermarkets
- Esso Customer Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by Esso / ExxonMobil
- Roundy’s Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Roundy’s
- Party City Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Party City
- Tell Shell Customer Satisfaction Survey by Shell United Kingdom
About Levi Strauss & Co.
- Levi Strauss & Co. is an American clothing company.
- It was founded in 1853 by Levi Strauss, initially as David Stern and Lewis Strauss.
- The company is known internationally for its Levi’s brand of denim jeans.
- Levi’s is now a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- There are approx 2,800 company operated Levi’s stores across the globe.
You can read more about Levi Strauss & Co. on Wikipedia.
Levi Strauss & Co. Useful Links
- Company Website:-
- Survey Website:-
- Participating Levi’s Countries & Stores:-
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- HomeGoodsFeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey by HomeGoods
- Tell Pet Supplies Plus Neighbor Satisfaction Survey by Pet Supplies Plus
- Store Opinion Customer Feedback Survey by Loblaws Stores Canada
- Lettuce Know Customer Satisfaction Survey by Sainsbury’s U.K
- FedEx We Listen Customer Satisfaction Survey by FedEx Corporation
The next time you visit any Levi’s store to buy your favorite denim jeans, remember to take their online Customer Satisfaction Survey called My Levis Experience. The official website for the survey is MyLevisExperience.com, where you will share your thoughts about the recent store experience. When you complete the online Levis Survey, you will get 20% off on any single item. Said discount is valid for both in-store and online purchase. You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.