Macy’s is one of America’s largest chains of department stores in terms of sales. Department stores offer a lot of products under the same roof, at relatively affordable prices. Within each department, there is more than enough variety to choose from. To exceed customer expectations, Macys conducts a Customer Experience Survey called Macys Survey.
You will visit the official survey website survey.medallia.com/?mcy-tuwyt-store and share valuable thoughts about your recent shopping experience. By completing the Macys Store Experience Survey, you will enable the brand to further improve its product offerings and customer service.
Macys Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Macy’s Store Experience Survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the online survey in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- You should complete the survey within 7 days of visit.
How to Enter Macy’s Survey
Purchase from a participating store is required to enter the online Macys Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
These Retail Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Tell AMC Guest Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by AMC Theatres
- My Levis Experience Customer Feedback Survey by Levi Strauss & Co.
- Lettuce Know Customer Satisfaction Survey by Sainsbury’s U.K
Guide to Macys Survey – MacysSurvey.com
Visit the official survey website survey.medallia.com/?mcy-tuwyt-store, within 7 days of your visit.
Enter the following info printed on your store receipt:-
- Location of Store
You can take the Macy’s Customer Feedback Survey in English or Spanish.
Macy’s Survey Questions – MacysSurvey.com
Below are a few common questions of Macys In-Store Customer Experience Survey for your info:-
You will select whether your feedback relates to some compliment, suggestion or complaint about your recent visit to a Macy’s.
You will select the primary reason for visiting Macys.
You can also provide additional comments or feedback about your recent visit to Macy’s.
You may allow the management of Macys to contact you regarding your feedback. If you give consent, you can further choose to be contacted via phone or email.
When Macys Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the Macy’s survey questions, you will receive the following confirmation message.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Tommy Surveys Customer Feedback Survey by Tommy Hilfiger
- Giant Tiger Customer Experience Survey by Giant Tiger Discount Stores
- FedEx We Listen Customer Satisfaction Survey by FedEx Corporation
- Macy’s is an American chain of department stores.
- The company was started in 1858 by Rowland Hussey Macy.
- It is one of America’s largest department stores by retail sales.
- Key departments include clothing, footwear, bedding and furniture.
- There are nearly 584 Macy’s stores across America.
You can read more about Macy’s on Wikipedia.
Macys Useful Links
- Brand website:-
- Survey Website:-
The next time you shop at Macy’s, remember to take their online Customer Satisfaction Survey called Macys Survey. The official website for the survey is survey.medallia.com/?mcy-tuwyt-store, where you will share your recent shopping experience. This will greatly help the store improve its service.
You may find these Retail Surveys Interesting!
- Tillys Tell Us What You Think Customer Feedback Survey by TILLYS
- Pep Boys Customer Experience Survey & Feedback by Pep Boys
- Torrid Customer Satisfaction Survey & Feedback by TORRID
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.