LEGO is a Danish company that specializes in producing toys. LEGO today is not just a brand, rather it’s a whole phenomena. You will find LEGO fans and lovers in almost every corner of this world. The company deserves full credit for making mere blocks of plastic a globally recognized and loved brand. The other great thing about LEGO is that it’s sets cater to the needs of people of all age groups and personal preferences. If you are technically sound, there is a LEGO set just for you. If you are into science fiction, LEGO has countless sets based on your favorite movies and characters. LEGO has always exceeded customer expectations as a brand. To better understand customer needs, LEGO conducts a Product Feedback Survey called LEGO Survey.
You will visit the official survey website survey.medallia.com/legoproduct and give feedback about your recently purchased LEGO set. When you complete the online LEGO survey, you are also included in their sweepstakes. There, you get a chance to Win Free LEGO Sets every month via lucky draw.
LEGO Survey Rules
The following rules apply to LEGO product feedback survey:-
- Purchase is required to enter LEGO sweepstakes.
- The survey is available to residents of all countries and regions.
- You should complete the online survey within 4 weeks of purchase.
- The survey is available in many languages such as:-
- You must be 18 years or an adult in your region to participate.
- There is a limit of 1 entry for every purchased LEGO set per person.
- Employees of LEGO and affiliates cannot participate.
How to Enter LEGO Sweepstakes
The only way to enter LEGO Survey sweepstakes is to purchase a LEGO set either from a store or online. The info required to take the online survey will either be available on the LEGO set box or included in the building instructions.
LEGO Survey Sweepstakes Period
The LEGO sweepstakes period begins on 1st January of each calendar year and ends on 31st December of that year.
There is a limit of 1 entry for each LEGO set purchased per person.
LEGO Survey Entry Periods
- There are 12 separate entry periods during the entire sweepstakes period.
- Duration of each entry period is 1 month.
- The entry period starts and ends with the calendar month.
- A separate random draw is held for each entry period.
- Non-winning entries are not carried over to the next entry period.
LEGO Sweepstakes Winners
- There is a separate draw for each of the 12 entry periods.
- 1 prize winner is selected randomly for every 1,000 survey entries per period.
- There is a limit of 1 prize per person over the entire sweepstakes period.
- Total number of winners will depend on the total eligible entries received for each entry period.
- Your approx odds of winning in the LEGO sweepstakes are 1:1,000.
LEGO Survey Prize
- 1 prize winner per 1,000 entries is selected from each of the 12 entry periods.
- Each prize winner will receive a free LEGO Set.
- The LEGO set is given on the basis of these 2 factors:-
- Type of set the winner was surveyed for
- Age of the prize winner
- Estimated value of each LEGO set is approx $80.
LEGO Survey Prize Rules
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Free LEGO set cannot be redeemed for cash.
How are Winners of LEGO Sweepstakes Notified
- Winners of LEGO Survey sweepstakes are notified via e-mail within 2 weeks of draw.
- Each potential winner must confirm the mailing address within the allotted time.
- Potential winner will complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability and publicity release within 10 business days of receiving it.
- Any winner who fails to verify the mailing address or provide the docs within the allowed time will forfeit the prize.
- No alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
LEGO Sweepstakes Winners List
You can request a list of prize winners by sending an e-mail request at [email protected], clearing mentioning the month for which the list is required.
You may find these Retail Surveys Interesting!
- Staples Cares Customer Satisfaction Survey by Staples
- Tell Maurices Customer Feedback Survey by Maurices
- Shoppers Drug Mart Customer Survey by Shoppers Drug Mart
- Ulta Guest Satisfaction Survey by Ulta Beauty
- Tell PRIMARK Customer Feedback Survey by PRIMARK / PENNEYS
LEGO Survey Guide | survey.medallia.com/legoproduct
Visit the official survey website survey.medallia.com/legoproduct, preferably within 4 weeks of purchase from any LEGO store or online.
You will enter the 4 or 5 digit LEGO set number that is printed on the LEGO box or included in the building instructions.
Lego Survey Questions | survey.medallia.com/legoproduct
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on individual responses, below are a few common Lego Survey questions for your info:-
You will confirm the LEGO set that you purchased.
You will select the option that best describes you. The main focus is to determine whether you are assisting a young child in building the set or doing it yourself as an adult.
You will select the country. This LEGO survey is open to residents of all countries and regions.
How likely are you to recommend this LEGO set to someone else.
You will rate the satisfaction with key aspects of the LEGO set on a 10 point scale.
Who built most of the LEGO set and is this your first set ever.
How often do you use your LEGO set.
How likely are you to buy another LEGO set over the next 1 year. Are you a member of LEGO’s User Group which is a community of LEGO builders.
You can highlight the good and bad features of the LEGO set. You can also suggest any new LEGO set for development by the company.
You will confirm whether you want to enter LEGO sweepstakes.
If you opt to enter the LEGO sweepstakes, you will provide the following 2 pieces of info:-
- E-mail address
LEGO Survey is Complete
When you have filled the entry form and answered all the survey questions, you will gain 1 entry to the LEGO Sweepstakes where you may Win a Free LEGO set.
These Retail Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Auto Zone Cares Customer Satisfaction Survey by AutoZone
- Talk to Giant Customer Satisfaction Survey by Giant Food Stores
- Tell Murphy USA Customer Satisfaction Survey by Murphy USA
- Savers Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Savers Value Village
- Tell Aldi Customer Feedback Survey by Aldi U.K and Ireland
- LEGO is a Danish toy manufacturing company.
- The company was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen.
- LEGO is mainly famous for their plastic building blocks.
- It is the world’s largest toy company in terms of revenue.
- LEGO also operates amusement parks called “Legoland“.
- There are hundreds of LEGO Stores across the world in many different countries.
You can read a bit more about LEGO on Wikipedia.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Five Below Customer Satisfaction Survey by Five Below
- Old Navy Customer Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by Old Navy
- Tell Hollister Customer Experience Survey by Hollister California
- Morrisons is Listening Customer Satisfaction Survey by Morrisons
- Cinemark Guest Experience Survey by Cinemark Theaters
LEGO Survey Useful Links
|LEGO Official Website||
|LEGO Survey Official Site||
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Hy-Vee Guest Experience Survey by Hy-Vee Employee Owned Stores
- T.J.Maxx Feedback and Customer Satisfaction Survey by T.J.Maxx
- Marshalls Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Marshalls
- Academy Feedback Customer Survey by Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Tell Winn Dixie Customer Satisfaction Survey by Winn Dixie
When you purchase your next favorite LEGO set either from a store or online, remember to take their online Product Feedback Survey called Lego Survey. You will visit the official survey website survey.medallia.com/legoproduct and give valuable feedback about your recent LEGO set. Each time you complete the online LEGO Survey, you will get 1 entry to the LEGO Monthly Sweepstakes where you can win a Free LEGO Set every month. Feel free to Contact Us for any further clarification or leave a Comment. We value your feedback a lot. Also let us know in the comments about any new surveys you may be interested in. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.