Kroger Grocery Pickup or Kroger ClickList is a facility available to all Kroger Co. Customers. By using Kroger Grocery Pickup online, you will be able to get your groceries in no time at all.
To know more about Kroger Grocery Pickup and how it works, you need to read the details given below. More so, we have also mentioned the instructions you need to follow to place your Kroger Grocery Pickup and Delivery order online.
Kroger Grocery Pickup: How Does it Work?
Kroger Grocery Pickup allows the customers to place their grocery orders online and pick them up at their convenient location in the selected time slot. Grocery Pickup Kroger is free on orders that are equal to or above the $35 limit. Below the limit will cost you according to your order.
To know all the steps for Kroger Grocery Pickup, you need to follow the steps given below.
How to Place Kroger Grocery Pickup Order?
Step 1: Choose Pickup and Add Products to Cart
- Go to the Kroger Grocery Pickup website by clicking here
- Then sign in or create your Kroger Digital Account
- Now enter the zip code and select “pickup” as your shopping method
- And then select your preferred location from which you want to pick up the order
- After that, use the “Start My Cart” option or search for the items you are looking for
- Then continue to your cart and review all your products
- You can also add special instructions regarding the products
Step 2: Checkout
- After reviewing the items, select “Check Out Pickup Items”
- Then select the Date and Time for your pickup
- You can order pickup up to seven days in advance
- Now add your contact information to stay updated with your order status
- After that, you need to select the payment method and submit your order
- For confirmation, you will receive an email or text message
Step 3: Pick Up Your Order
- To pick up your order, get to the store at your selected time slot
- Make sure to use the app to let the store know your arrival before 15 minutes
- By doing so, your order will be ready in advance and you can save time
- Also, you can park your vehicle at specially marked parking spots
- Then the employees will load the groceries in the vehicle
- So you don’t even have to step out of your vehicle
Grocery Pickup Kroger Near Me
To know the location of Grocery Pickup Kroger nearest to your current location, you need to click the “Grocery Pickup Kroger Near Me” link below.
- Grocery Pickup Kroger Near Me
There, you need to sign in to your account and enter the zip code of your area. You will then get a list of Kroger Grocery Pickup Points that are nearest to your current location.
More About Kroger Grocery Pickup
If you are a Kroger employee, then don’t worry. You can also avail the facility of Kroger Grocery Pickup by following the steps given in the list above. Furthermore, you may also receive additional discounts by using your Kroger Feed Login as well.
And as a customer, you can use the Kroger Grocery Pickup purchase receipt to enter the KrogerFeedback Survey. There, you will receive Kroger 50 Fuel Points instantly and get an entry in the Kroger Sweepstakes to get a chance to win a Kroger $5000 Gift Card.
Kroger Grocery Pickup: Contact Information
If you have any questions related to Grocery Pickup Kroger or Kroger Clicklist, then you can use the information given below to get in touch with the Kroger Grocery Pickup Associates.
- Grocery Pickup Kroger Phone Number: 1-800-576-4377
- Kroger Official Website: www.kroger.com
- Kroger Grocery Pickup: www.kroger.com/i/ways-to-shop/pickup
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kroger
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kroger
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kroger
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/krogerco
So make sure to follow the steps for your Kroger Grocery Pickup order provided above. More so, you can also ask us any questions via the comment section as well. We will make sure to answers them to the best of our abilities. You can also request any topics that you want to cover us by using the comment section as well.