Hewlett Packard Inc is an American multinational corporation that specializes in printers and printing equipment. There would hardly be a household or workplace that has not seen an HP product at some point in time. To meet and exceed customer expectations, Hewlett Packard Inc conducts a Customer Feedback Survey called HP Survey.
You will visit the official survey website www8.hp.com › campaigns › customer-survey and share valuable thoughts about your recent product experience. By completing the HP Customer Feedback Survey, you will enable the brand to further improve its products and service.
HP Survey Rules
The following rules apply to HP Customer Feedback Survey:-
- Purchase is not required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the online survey only in English language.
- You should be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- You should complete the survey within 7 days.
How to Enter HP Feedback Survey
Purchase or visit to a participating store is required to enter the online Hewlett Packard Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey. You can also take the survey without a receipt.
You may find these Retail Surveys Interesting!
- UGG Listens Customer Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by UGG
- Tell AMC Guest Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by AMC Theatres
- My Levis Experience Customer Feedback Survey by Levi Strauss & Co.
Guide to Hewlett Packard Inc Survey
Visit the official survey website www8.hp.com › campaigns › customer-survey, within 7 days of your visit.
You will first specify how you use the HP product.
You can take the Hewlett Packard Inc Customer Feedback Survey in English.
HP Survey Questions
Below are a few common questions of Hewlett Packard Customer Feedback Survey for your info:-
You will rate the overall satisfaction with the HP printer. You will also select the level of usage.
You will select the type of HP product under use. Do you use the product for large printing jobs.
You will rate some specific aspects of the HP printer on a 10 point scale.
You will select the type of documents that you print most often.
You will rate the satisfaction with quality of service parts. You will also select whether you purchase new cartridges or go for some other solution.
When HP Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the Hewlett Packard Customer Feedback Survey questions, you will press the submit button and your feedback will reach the company’s management.
This will help the management of HP to improve its product and service quality.
These Retail Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Lettuce Know Customer Satisfaction Survey by Sainsbury’s U.K
- FedEx We Listen Customer Satisfaction Survey by FedEx Corporation
- Macy’s In-Store Customer Experience and Feedback Survey
About Hewlett Packard Inc
- Hewlett Packard is an American multinational IT company.
- The company was started in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and David Packard.
- HP was split into two separate divisions to achieve corporate efficiency.
- The printing division was named as Hewlett Packard Inc.
- Other division of IT related services was named Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
You can read more about Hewlett Packard on Wikipedia.
Hewlett Packard Useful Links
- Brand website:-
- Survey Website:-
- www8.hp.com › campaigns › customer-survey
The next time you shop a high quality product from Hewlett Packard, remember to take their online Customer Feedback Survey called HP Survey. The official website for the survey is listed above, where you will share your recent product experience. This will greatly help the company improve its products and service.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Tommy Surveys Customer Feedback Survey by Tommy Hilfiger
- Giant Tiger Customer Experience Survey by Giant Tiger Discount Stores
- Tillys Tell Us What You Think Customer Feedback Survey by TILLYS
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.