How To Redeem Kroger Fuel Points?
Kroger Fuel Points is the way to go if you want to save on gas. You can use or redeem Kroger Fuel Points on any Kroger Associated Fuel Stations or Shell Gas Stations.
If you accumulated enough fuel points and want to redeem them, follow the steps below. Furthermore, we have also provided information on how much you can save by using Kroger Fuel Points.
Steps to Redeem Kroger Fuel Points
Follow these instructions to redeem your Kroger Fuel Points today.
- First, you need to load your Kroger Fuel Points into your Kroger Plus Card.
- Then visit the gas station associated with Kroger or a Shell Gas Station.
- After that, you need to use your Kroger Plus Card to pay your bill.
- You can also use your Alt-ID and follow the pump prompt steps.
To know “How Much You Can Save From Kroger Fuel Points?” read the details in the table below.
|100 Kroger Fuel Points
|10 cents off per gallon
|200 Kroger Fuel Points
|20 cents off per gallon
|300 Kroger Fuel Points
|30 cents off per gallon
By accumulating more Kroger Fuel Points, you can save up to $1 Off per gallon. If you want to know more about Kroger Fuel Points Program, click the link below.
- Kroger Fuel Points: www.kroger.com/d/fuel-points-program
- Official Kroger Website: www.thekrogerco.com
More For Kroger Customers
- KrogerFeedback 50 Fuel Points Survey
- How to Use Kroger Digital Coupons
- How to Create Kroger Digital Account?
- Kroger Feed Eschedule Login
That answers your question, “How To Redeem Kroger Fuel Points?”. Let us know if you think we have missed something important related to Kroger Fuel Points. You can email us at [email protected] with any suggestions or questions.