Ibotta is a mobile app that helps you earn cash back on your everyday purchases. Kroger is no exception to this process. You can link your Kroger Card to Ibotta and earn cash back directly.
This means you won’t have to face the hassle of uploading your Kroger Receipt each time you want cash back. Now the question is; How to Link Kroger Card to Ibotta?
Well, don’t worry, we got you covered. You will find the whole process to connect your Kroger Shopper’s Card to the Ibotta Account.
Ibotta Kroger Linking Requirements
Here is the link of things you will need to connect your Kroger Loyalty Program Card to Ibotta:
- Your Kroger Loyalty Card Number.
- Login credentials to the Ibotta Account.
- Mobile Phone, Laptop, or PC.
- An internet connection is needed to access the app.
- Can I use a Walmart eGift Card for Gas?
- KrogerFeedback 50 Fuel Points Survey
- Does Kroger Accept Apple Pay?
How to Link Kroger Card to Ibotta?
Follow the steps below to link your Kroger Shopper’s Card to Ibotta today.
- First, you need to get a hold of your Kroger Shopper’s Card.
- You can also access the Ibotta App on your device.
- Once there, enter the login credentials to your account.
- You can also connect your Apple, Google, or Facebook accounts.
- After you’ve logged in, search for “Kroger” on the homepage.
- Now tap the “Link Account’ button and follow the on-screen prompts.
- You will probably need to provide your Kroger Loyalty Card credentials.
- Make sure to review the terms and conditions and click “I AGREE”.
- After your account is linked, you will receive a notification.
- Then click the “Done” button to complete the steps.
Heads up! For purchases at Kroger and its partner stores, earning Ibotta cashback requires submitting a photo of your receipt through the app. Linking your Kroger card for automatic cashback does not work anymore, and pickup & delivery orders also won’t trigger cashback through Ibotta at this time. Ibotta is working on expanding its Kroger integration, so stay tuned for updates! In the meantime, snapping a receipt pic is still the way to score those sweet savings.
Benefits of Linking Kroger Card to Ibotta
Although you can’t link your Kroger Card to Ibotta, you can still get cash back at Kroger purchases.
All you need to do is take a picture of your Kroger Co. Purchase Receipt and upload it to the Ibotta App to get your Cash Back. Furthermore, you can also access the Ibotta website to see the available offers. This way, you will save a little bit of your time.
You can now download the Ibotta App on your mobile devices. It is available on both iOS and Android. Here’s the download link:
Ibotta Customer Support
Have any questions or issues related to Ibotta Cash Back, then get in touch with their customer support today.
- Ibotta Customer Service Number: (303) 593-1633
Kroger’s Social Circle
That about covers it. Well, I know some of you would be disappointed to hear that you cannot connect your Kroger Card to Ibotta, but that’s how it is. For any questions related to Kroger or Ibotta, always contact the official channels. Any suggestions related to this content will be appreciated. So, don’t hesitate to let us know.