How Does Kroger Delivery Work?
Kroger Delivery is a service started by Kroger Co. to make the shopping experience easier and safer. You can fill your cart online and get the items delivered to your address.
If you want to know more about the Kroger Delivery Service, read the information below. More so, Kroger Delivery is not available in some areas. So do confirm before you order your groceries.
11 Kroger Delivery Steps
To use the Kroger Delivery Service, you need to follow these instructions.
- First, download the Kroger App or Create a Kroger Account Online.
- If you don’t have an existing Kroger Digital Account, click here to create one.
- Once done with the process, change your shopping method on the website or app.
- Now select the location or area where you want the items delivered.
- After that, you need to select the items for purchase and confirm their availability for delivery.
- Once you select the items, you should review your cart to confirm your order.
- You can also select a substitute for out-of-stock items to avoid any problems.
- Then select the delivery time you are most comfortable with and place the order.
- You may directly receive your order from Kroger or a third-party service like Instacart or Shipt.
- As the last step, you need to enter your Payment Information and details like Phone Number, Email Address, and such.
- Don’t forget to be available at the time of delivery you selected for your order.
- Kroger Co. Website: www.thekrogerco.com
- Kroger Delivery Website: www.kroger.com/i/ways-to-shop/delivery
More For Kroger Customers
- KrogerFeedback 50 Fuel Points Survey
- How to Use Kroger Digital Coupons?
- Kroger Fuel Points Program
- How to Create Kroger Digital Account?
- Kroger Feed Eschedule Login
That answers your question, “How Does Kroger Delivery Work?”. If you find this content lacking in the information of any kind, let us know. You can email us at [email protected] to let us know. We will be happy to review your suggestions and questions.