Hardee’s is one of America’s leading chains of fast food restaurants. It is now an international brand with locations in many different countries. The main specialty of Hardees is their juicy, delicious and fulfilling burgers. When we eat fast food, we do enjoy but are often left wanting for more. In the case of Hardee’s, this would certainly not be an issue. To exceed customer expectations, Hardees conducts a Customer Satisfaction Survey called Hardees Survey.
You will visit the official survey website carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com and share valuable thoughts about your recent experience. When you complete the Hardee’s Survey, you will receive a validation code. On the next visit, you can redeem this code and enjoy free food at participating restaurants.
Hardees Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Hardees Customer Satisfaction Survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the online survey in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- You must complete the survey within 7 days of visit.
- No purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How to Enter Hardee’s Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter the online Hardees Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Carls Jr Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Carl’s Jr.
- Bww Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Buffalo Wild Wings
- PF Changs Feedback & Guest Survey by P.F Chang’s China Bistro
Guide to Hardees Survey | CarlsJrAndHardeesSurvey.com
Visit the official survey website carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com, within 7 days of your visit.
Enter the following info printed on your Hardee’s receipt:-
- Store number
- Date of visit
- Age confirmation
You can take the Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey in English or Spanish.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Maggianos Guest Satisfaction Survey by Maggiano’s Little Italy
- My Starbucks Visit Customer Experience Survey by Starbucks
- Potbelly Listens Customer Survey by Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Hardee’s Survey Questions | CarlsJrAndHardeesSurvey.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, the questions of Hardees survey will be focused around these areas:-
- Menu variety
- Availability of menu items
- Order type
- Speed of service
- Temperature of food
- Food quality and taste
- Satisfaction with portion size
- Overall cleanliness
- Staff behavior
- Overall satisfaction
- Value for money
- Complaints / suggestions (if any)
When Hardees Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the Hardee’s survey questions, you will receive a validation code. Write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem Hardee’s Validation Code
- In order to redeem the validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You must redeem this offer within 30 days of initial purchase.
- Then, you will produce both the receipt and validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive free food at Hardee’s.
- Each redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- The offer may vary depending on location and availability of menu items.
- To get the exact details of this offer, just visit your nearest participating location.
Hardees Survey Prize | CarlsJrAndHardeesSurvey.com
The good thing about Hardee’s Survey prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win free food on your next visit.
You don’t have to make a fresh purchase to redeem this offer.
Hardee’s Survey Prize Rules
- Offer can be availed only at participating locations of Hardee’s.
- Each redemption code is valid for 1 person and one visit.
- You must redeem the offer within 30 days of receipt date.
- Tax is not included in the offer and will be paid by you.
- Offer is not valid with any other promotion, coupon, discount or combo.
- Cash value of this offer is 1/100 of 1 cent.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Glance!
- Bonefish Experience Guest Satisfaction Survey by Bonefish Grill
- Tell Capriottis Guest Satisfaction Survey by Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop
- Newks Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Newk’s Eatery
- Hardee’s is an American chain of fast food restaurants.
- The brand was founded in 1960 by Wilber Hardee.
- It is now an international brand with restaurants across the globe.
- Main specialty of Hardee’s are its delicious and fulfilling burgers.
- There are approx 5,812 Hardee’s restaurants in operation.
You can read more about Hardee’s on Wikipedia.
Hardee’s Useful Links
- Brand website:-
- Survey Websites:-
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Tell Outback Guest Satisfaction Survey by Outback Steakhouse
- La Madeleine Guest Survey by La Madeleine Country French Cafe’
- Donatos Cares Customer Satisfaction Survey by Donatos Pizza
The next time you enjoy your favorite burger or any other fast food at Hardee’s, remember to take their online Customer Satisfaction Survey called Hardees Survey. The official website for the survey is carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com, where you will share your thoughts about the recent experience. When you complete the Hardee’s Survey, you will win free food on the next visit.
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.