Fingerhut is a popular American retail store. The company started off as a catalog retailer but now, its main business is online shopping. In addition to providing quality products, the brand also offers very attractive financing solutions to its customers, enabling them to pay for products in installments.
One more thing that makes Fingerhut very popular is the sweepstakes it conducts every 3 months. Via lucky draw, you can win cash prizes ranging between $5,000 to $20,000 every three months via lucky draw. In this post, we will tell you all you need to know about winning these huge prizes from Fingerhut.
Fingerhut Sweepstakes Rules
You need to follow these rules to participate in Fingerhut lucky draw:-
- No purchase is required to enter the draw.
- The draw is open to all legal residents of America.
- Your age must be 18 years or above to participate.
- Limit of 1 entry per person per day.
- Employees of Fingerhut cannot participate.
Fingerhut Promotion Period
The sweepstakes period for Fingerhut begins on February 15th of each year and continues till April 15th of the next year. Total 4 draws are conducted during the entire promotion period.
How to Enter Fingerhut Sweepstakes
You can enter FingerHutSweepsZone by the following 3 methods:-
- Review or Rating
- Visit www.fingerhut.com and order a product online.
- You will receive 1 entry for each online order.
- This offer is also valid if you place your order via phone.
- You must include your catalog number or customer number when ordering.
Review or Rating
- Visit www.fingerhut.com and write a product review or rating.
- You will receive 1 entry to the draw for each review / rating.
- Only those reviews / ratings are valid that are given on products page.
- Just visit www.fingerhut.com/sweepszone and register.
- No purchase, review or rating is required for this method.
- You just need to provide an email address and some more info.
- Once registered, you will receive 1 entry to the lucky draw.
Fingerhut Sweepstakes Prizes
- A total of 4 lucky draws are conducted by Fingerhut.
- In all, the total prize money for all draws comes to $50,000.
- The detail of each draw, prize money and drawing date is listed below.
|Draw Number||Entry Deadline||Prize Money||Drawing Date (Approx)|
|1||Jun 30th||$5,000||Jul 15th|
|2||Sep 30th||$10,000||Oct 15th|
|3||Dec 31st||$20,000||Jan 16th|
|4||Apr 15th (Next Year)||$15,000||Apr 30th|
How are Winners of Fingerhut Sweeps Notified
- The lucky winners of FingerhutSweepsZone are notified via:-
- Winner has to submit an affidavit of eligibility within 7 days.
- If a winner does not respond to notification or fails to submit the affidavit, such winner will be disqualified and an alternate one will be selected via draw.
- The prize is awarded to each winner in the form of a check.
Fingerhut Important Links
- Brand website:-
- Sweepstakes Website:-
In this post, we have guided you on how you can easily win amazing cash prizes between $5,000 to $20,000 from Fingerhut every three months. You don’t even need to make a purchase to enter the lucky draw. Just visit www.fingerhut.com/sweepszone and register to gain a free entry to the lucky draw.
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.