Esso is an American company that owns a massive network of gas stations. Esso is owned by the oil giant ExxonMobil. Outside USA, most of Exxon’s gas stations are branded as Esso. The company has an extensive network of gas and service stations across Canada. The company also has a smartphone app which guides you about the nearest Esso filling station. Esso also offers cashless payment of your fuel and other services availed at their stations. The huge success of the company is largely due to highly satisfied customers. To meet and exceed customer needs, Esso conducts a brief Customer Feedback Survey called Esso Survey.
You will visit the official survey website https://survey.medallia.com/?retail-can&ctry=2&sp=2 and share valuable thoughts about your recent experience. Esso gives a lot of importance to customer feedback as it enables the company to improve its service even further. The survey won’t take more than 2 mins of your valuable time.
Esso Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Esso Customer Feedback Survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of Canada.
- You can take the online survey in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- You should complete the survey within 7 days of visit.
How to Enter Esso Survey
Purchase from a participating location is required to enter the online Esso Customer Feedback Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey.
These Retail Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Roundy’s Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Roundy’s
- Party City Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Party City
- Tell Shell Customer Satisfaction Survey by Shell United Kingdom
Guide to Esso Survey | www.esso.ca/en/survey
Visit the official survey website https://survey.medallia.com/?retail-can&ctry=2&sp=2, within 7 days of your visit.
Then, you will first select the province of Canada where you are located.
You can take the Esso Customer Feedback Survey in English or French.
Esso Survey Questions | www.esso.ca/en/survey
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, below are a few common Esso survey questions for your info:-
You will rate the overall satisfaction with Esso on a 10 point scale. You may also mention the detailed reason for your score.
You will rate a few aspects of service quality on a 5 point scale. You will also rate few aspects of staff behavior during your visit to this Esso location.
You may allow the management of Esso to contact you back and collect further information about your feedback. In case you opt for it, you can also choose your preferred mode of contact as either phone or e-mail.
When Esso Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the Esso Survey questions, you will receive this confirmation message thanking you for the valuable feedback. The company’s management will use this info to further improve the quality of its petroleum products and other services.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- HomeGoodsFeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey by HomeGoods
- Tell Pet Supplies Plus Neighbor Satisfaction Survey by Pet Supplies Plus
- Store Opinion Customer Feedback Survey by Loblaws Stores Canada
- My HB Visit Customer Feedback Survey by Holland and Barrett
- Tell ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey by ASDA Stores Limited U.K
- Esso is an American company with a network of gas and service stations.
- The company was founded in 1912 in Irving, Texas.
- ExxonMobil is the parent company of Esso.
- The fuel and service stations of Exxon are branded as Esso outside U.S.A.
- Esso has an extensive network of gas and service stations across Canada.
- The company also offers cashless payment of fuel to its customers.
You can read a bit more about Esso on Wikipedia.
Esso Survey Useful Links
You may find these Retail Surveys Interesting!
- Value Village Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Value Village
- Clarks Customer Satisfaction & Feedback Survey by C. & J. Clark
- Talk to Hannaford Customer Satisfaction Survey by Hannaford
The next time you refuel or get your car serviced at any Esso station across Canada, remember to take their online Customer Feedback Survey called Esso Survey. You will visit the official survey website and share your thoughts about the recent experience. Your feedback will enable the company to improve its fuel and service quality. You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.