Culver’s is an American chain of fast casual restaurants that mainly serves the Midwestern USA. The brand takes great pride in the freshness and purity of their ingredients. The brand serves delicious burgers and sandwiches made from beef, chicken and fish. The frozen treats by Culvers are also too good to pass. To better understand customer needs, it conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called Culvers Survey.
You will visit the official survey website www.tellculvers.com and share valuable feedback about your recent food experience. When you complete the Tell Culvers Survey, you will receive a validation code. On the next visit, you can redeem this code and enjoy their frozen custard, free at participating restaurants.
Culvers Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Tell Culvers survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in the survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- The survey is available in these languages:-
- Limit of one online survey per receipt.
- You must take the online survey within 7 days of purchase.
- Employees of Culvers and affiliates cannot participate.
How to Enter Tell Culvers Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter the online Culvers Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey.
The required info will be printed on your receipt.
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Arbys We Make it Right Customer Feedback Survey by Arby’s
- Cracker Barrel Survey by Cracker Barrel Old Country House
- My KFC Experience Customer Satisfaction Survey by KFC
- Jack Listens Customer Experience Survey by Jack in the Box
Culvers Survey Guide – www.TellCulvers.com
Visit the official survey website www.tellculvers.com, within 7 days of your visit to any participating location.
Enter the following info printed on your Culver’s receipt:-
- 18 Digit Survey Code
- Transaction number (7 digits)
You can take the Culvers Guest Satisfaction Survey in English or Spanish.
Culvers Survey Questions – www.TellCulvers.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, below are a few common survey questions for your info:-
You will rate the overall satisfaction with Culver’s on a 5 point scale.
You will select all the food items that you ordered on this visit to Culver’s.
You will rate a few aspects of food and service quality at this Culvers restaurant.
You will rate the cleanliness, speed of service and value for money on a 5 point scale.
Did you face any problem during this visit to Culver’s.
How likely are you to visit Culver’s again and recommend the brand to someone else.
You will rate the behavior of Culver’s staff on your recent visit.
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Moe Gotta Know Guest Satisfaction Survey by Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Del Taco Survey and Customer Feedback by Del Taco
- Talk to IHOP Guest Satisfaction Survey by IHOP Restaurants
- Bahama Breeze Survey by Bahama Breeze Island Grille
When Tell Culvers Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the Culvers Survey questions, you will receive a 5 digit validation code. Write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem Culvers Validation Code
- In order to redeem the validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You should redeem this offer within 14 days of initial purchase.
- Then, you will produce both the receipt and validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive a free serving of frozen custard.
- Each redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- The offer may vary depending on location and availability of menu items.
Tell Culvers Prize
The good thing about Culvers Survey prize is that there is no wait for a lucky draw. Each time you complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey, you win a free scoop of their legendary Frozen Custard.
The other great thing about this prize is that you can select the flavor of your choice, depending on availability.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Chipotle Feedback Survey by Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Panda Express Guest Satisfaction Survey by Panda Express
- Bojangles Listens Feedback Survey by Bojangles Chicken ‘n Biscuits
- Little Caesars Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Little Caesars
- Culver’s is an American chain of casual fast food restaurants.
- The company was started in 1984 by the Culver family.
- Culvers is famous for it’s fresh and pure ingredients.
- You can order it’s burgers and sandwiches in chicken, beef or fish.
- There are nearly 670 Culver’s locations across America.
You can read more about Culver’s and their journey on Wikipedia.
Tell Culvers Useful Links
- Brand website:-
- Survey Website:-
The next time you visit any Culver’s restaurant for your favorite meal, remember to take their Guest Satisfaction Survey called Tell Culvers. Just visit the official survey website www.tellculvers.com and give valuable feedback about your recent visit. Each time you complete the Culvers Survey, you will win a free Frozen Custard.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Smoothie King Customer Satisfaction Survey by Smoothie King
- Papa Survey and Feedback by Papa Murphy’s Take ‘n Bake Pizza
- Tell Pizza Hut Guest Satisfaction Survey by Pizza Hut
- Perkins Experience Survey by Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.