Cicis is an American chain of buffet restaurants that specializes in Pizza. Well, you must have enjoyed quite a few buffet restaurants but Cicis is one of a kind. Imagine for a moment that its a buffet of pizzas, that’s right friends. Just step into any Cicis and eat as many pizzas in as many flavors. I am personally guilty of ordering more than one flavor of pizza at a time because I love them so much. So, if you eat at Cicis, this will be the least of your worries. To keep its customers happy, Cicis conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called Cicis Visit or Cicis Survey. You will visit the official survey website www.cicisvisit.com and give feedback. Each time you complete the survey, you win Free Food on the next visit.
Cicis Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Cicis Visit survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the survey in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
How to Enter Cicis Survey
Purchase from a Cicis restaurant is required to participate in this survey. In order to take the Cicis Visit survey, you will use the 4 digit store number printed on your receipt. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey.
Detailed Guide to Cicis Survey
Visit the official survey website www.cicisvisit.com, preferably within 2 weeks of your visit.
Enter the following info printed on your receipt:-
- Location number (up to 4 Digits)
- Date of Visit
You can select the survey language as English or Spanish.
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Moe Gotta Know Guest Satisfaction Survey by Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Del Taco Survey and Customer Feedback by Del Taco
- Talk to IHOP Guest Satisfaction Survey by IHOP Restaurants
- Bahama Breeze Survey by Bahama Breeze Island Grille
- Talk to Fridays Guest Satisfaction Survey by TGI Friday’s
Cicis Survey Questions
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, here are a few common survey questions to get you started.
You will select the type of dining experience.
You will enter the amount of bill, including cents.
How many people dined at Cicis, including yourself.
How frequently do you eat at Cicis.
You will rate the overall satisfaction on a 5 point scale.
Did the staff greet you on arrival.
How efficiently did the staff clear the empty tables to make room for new customers.
You will rate the satisfaction with specific aspects of food quality and menu variety on the pizza buffet.
How satisfied were you with the overall comfort level and cleanliness in the restaurant.
Did you face any problem during the visit at Cicis.
How likely are you visit Cicis again and recommend the brand to someone else.
Cicis Survey is Complete
Once you have answered all the Cicis Survey questions, you will receive an 8 digit validation code. You will write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem Cicis Survey Validation Code
- In order to redeem Cicis Visit validation code, you will go to any participating Cicis restaurant.
- It is advisable to redeem this code within 2 weeks of the online survey.
- You will produce both the old Cicis receipt and the 8 Digit validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive free food from Cicis.
- 1 redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- A fresh purchase is required to redeem this offer.
- The offer will vary depending on restaurant location and availability of menu items.
- To get the exact details of the offer, just visit your nearest participating Cicis restaurant.
Cicis Survey Prize | CicisVisit.com
Here is the good news about Cicis survey prize; each time you provide feedback to Cicis, you will surely win free food on your next visit. There is no hassle of waiting or any lucky draws.
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Arbys We Make it Right Customer Feedback Survey by Arby’s
- Cracker Barrel Survey by Cracker Barrel Old Country House
- My KFC Experience Customer Satisfaction Survey by KFC
- Jack Listens Customer Experience Survey by Jack in the Box
- Tell Boston Market Customer Satisfaction Survey by Boston Market
- Cicis is an American chain of buffet restaurants.
- The company was founded in 1985 by Joe Croce and Mike Cole.
- Main specialty of Cicis is their buffet offering of pizzas.
- Till date, it is a privately owned company.
- Cicis is a fast growing food chain with over 450 locations across America.
- The company has plans to expand into Canada and Mexico soon.
You can read more about Cicis on Wikipedia.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Chipotle Feedback Survey by Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Panda Express Guest Satisfaction Survey by Panda Express
- Bojangles Listens Feedback Survey by Bojangles Chicken ‘n Biscuits
- Little Caesars Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Little Caesars
- Red Lobster Survey and Feedback by Red Lobster Restaurants
Cicis Survey Useful Links
|Cicis Official Website||www.cicis.com|
|Cicis Survey Official Site||www.cicisvisit.com|
|Alternate Survey Site||cicis.survey.marketforce.com|
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Smoothie King Customer Satisfaction Survey by Smoothie King
- Papa Survey and Feedback by Papa Murphy’s Take ‘n Bake Pizza
- Culvers Guest Satisfaction Survey by Culver’s Fast Food
- Perkins Experience Survey by Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
- Churchs Listens Customer Survey by Church’s Chicken / Texas Chicken
The next time you decide to spoil yourself with a pizza buffet at Cicis, remember to take their Guest Satisfaction Survey called Cicis Visit or Cicis Survey. The official survey website is www.cicisvisit.com where you will give feedback about your recent visit. Each time you complete this online survey, you will win Free Food from Cicis on your next visit. Feel free to Contact Us or leave a Comment. We value your feedback a lot.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.