Church’s Chicken is an American chain of fast food restaurants. The company specializes in fried chicken and mainly serves North America. Churchs treat their chicken and other products with a combo of honey and butter that adds a whole new taste to the already delicious food. Honey is not only sweet, it also carries many health benefits. Beyond the borders of North America, the restaurants of Churchs Chicken are branded as Texas Chicken. The company greatly values customer feedback. So, to exceed customer expectations, Churchs Chicken conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey known as Churchs Listens. You visit the official survey website www.churchslistens.com or www.churchschickenfeedback.com and give feedback about your recent visit. Each time you complete the survey, you win their delicious Honey Butter Biscuits on the next visit.
Churchs Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Churchs Chicken Survey:-
- Purchase from a participating Churchs Chicken store is required.
- The survey is available for all legal residents of America.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- The survey is available in these languages:-
- You have to take the online survey within 7 days of purchase.
- Limit of 1 survey per person per month.
- Purchase is required to redeem the offer.
Churchs Listens Survey Entry Method
You can enter the Churchs Survey only if you make a purchase from any participating store. However, there is a limit of 1 survey per person over a 1 month period.
Churchs Chicken Survey Guide
You will visit the official survey website www.churchslistens.com or www.churchschickenfeedback.com.
Enter the 5 Digit Restaurant number and the date of your visit.
You will answer all the survey questions based on your recent experience at Churchs Chicken. The survey questions are focused mainly on the food and service quality.
Churchs Listens Survey Validation Code
Once you complete the online Churchs Chicken Survey, you will receive a 5 Digit Validation Code. Please note this code on your receipt that was used to take the survey.
How to Redeem Churchs Survey Validation Code
- You will visit any participating restaurant of Churchs Chicken.
- Both the old receipt and 5 digit validation code will be required.
- You should avail this offer within 14 days of the receipt date.
- A fresh purchase will be required to redeem the offer.
- On your next purchase, you will be offered their delicious Honey Butter Biscuits, free.
- The exact offer may vary depending on availability and store location.
- You can check the exact details of free offer from the nearest participating Churchs’s Chicken restaurant.
Churchs Chicken Survey Prize
Each time you complete the Churchs Chicken survey, you win 1 serving of their delicious Honey Butter Biscuits on your next purchase. However, each person can take the online survey only once in a month.
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Arbys We Make it Right Customer Feedback Survey by Arby’s
- Cracker Barrel Survey by Cracker Barrel Old Country House
- My KFC Experience Customer Satisfaction Survey by KFC
- Jack Listens Customer Experience Survey by Jack in the Box
- Tell Boston Market Customer Satisfaction Survey by Boston Market
Churchs Chicken Survey Questions
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, here are a few common survey questions:-
How did you order from Churchs Chicken.
You will rate the overall satisfaction on a 5 point scale.
This question is focused on food quality.
How satisfied are you with the behavior of staff.
How likely are you to visit Churchs Chicken again and recommend the brand to someone else.
Did you experience any issue during your visit.
You will select all the items that you ordered.
You can suggest any improvement to the management of Churchs Chicken.
How long did you wait to receive the order and how frequently did you visit Churchs Chicken over the past month.
Churchs Chicken Survey is Complete
Once you complete the online Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will receive a 5 Digit Validation Code. You will need the receipt and validation code to avail the free food.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Chipotle Feedback Survey by Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Panda Express Guest Satisfaction Survey by Panda Express
- Bojangles Listens Feedback Survey by Bojangles Chicken ‘n Biscuits
- Little Caesars Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Little Caesars
- Red Lobster Survey and Feedback by Red Lobster Restaurants
About Church’s Chicken
- Church’s Chicken is an American chain of fast food restaurants.
- In 1952, the company was initially founded as Church’s Fried Chicken to Go.
- Fried chicken is the main specialty of this company till date.
- The company is branded as Texas Chicken outside North America.
- Churchs’s or Texas Chicken operates over 1,700 restaurants in over 30 countries.
- Church’s Chicken is still a privately owned company.
You can read more about Churchs Chicken on Wikipedia.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Smoothie King Customer Satisfaction Survey by Smoothie King
- Papa Survey and Feedback by Papa Murphy’s Take ‘n Bake Pizza
- Culvers Guest Satisfaction Survey by Culver’s Fast Food
- Perkins Experience Survey by Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Church’s Chicken Survey Useful Links
|Churchs Chicken Official Website||
|Churchs Chicken Survey Official Site||
|Survey Alternate Site||https://www.churchslistens.com|
The next time you enjoy your delicious fried chicken in a Church’s Chicken or Texas Chicken restaurant, don’t forget to take their online Guest Satisfaction Survey. Just visit the official survey website www.churchslistens.com or www.churchschickenfeedback.com and give valuable feedback about the recent visit. Each time you complete the online survey, you will win their delicious Honey Butter Biscuits on your next visit. The exact offer of free food may vary but the prize is guaranteed because Church’s Chicken truly values your feedback. Feel free to Contact Us for any further clarification.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.