Bojangles is an American chain of fast food restaurants that serves the southeastern region. The chain specializes in cajun seasoning, fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits. There are many big names in fried chicken but when it comes to the other two, Bojangles is simply the best. To exceed customer expectations, Bojangles conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called Bojangles Listens.
You will visit the official survey website www.bojangleslistens.com and share valuable feedback about your recent dining experience. When you complete the Bojangles Survey, you will receive a validation code. On the next visit, you can redeem this code and enjoy a free sausage biscuit at participating restaurants.
Bojangles Listens Rules
The following rules apply to Bojangles Survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the online survey in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 guest survey.
- You must complete the survey within 2 days of visit.
- Fresh purchase is required to redeem the offer.
- Employees of Bojangles cannot participate.
How to Enter Bojangles Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter the Bojangles Listens survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Tell the Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey by Taco Bell
- McD Voice Customer Feedback Survey by McDonald’s
- Talk to Wendys Customer Feedback Survey by Wendy’s
- My CFA Visit Customer Experience Survey by Chick-fil-A
Guide to Bojangles Survey – www.bojangleslistens.com
Visit the official survey website www.bojangleslistens.com, within 2 days of your visit.
Enter the following info printed on your Bojangles receipt:-
- Restaurant number
- Date of visit
- Check number
You can take the Bojangles Guest Satisfaction Survey in English or Spanish.
Bojangles Listens Survey Questions
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, below are a few common Bojangles Survey questions for your info:-
You will rate the overall satisfaction with Bojangles on a 5 point scale.
You will select the type of visit to Bojangles.
You will rate a few aspects of food quality at this Bojangles restaurant.
You will rate a few aspects of service quality at this Bojangles location.
Did you face any problem during this visit to Bojangles.
How likely are you to visit Bojangles again and recommend the brand to someone else.
Were you greeted with a smile and did you feel appreciated for this visit.
You will select the menu items that you ordered on this visit to Bojangles.
When Bojangles Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the Bojangles Survey questions, you will receive an 8 digit validation code. Write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem Bojangles Validation Code
- In order to redeem the validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You must redeem this offer within 30 days of initial purchase.
- Then, you will produce both the receipt and validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive a free sausage biscuit at Bojangles.
- Each redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- The offer may vary depending on location and availability of menu items.
- For exact details of this offer, just visit your nearest participating location.
Bojangles Survey Prize – www.bojangleslistens.com
The good thing about Bojangles Listens prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win free food on your next visit.
You will have to make a fresh purchase to redeem this offer.
Bojangles Listens Prize Rules
- Offer can be availed only at participating locations.
- Each redemption code is valid for 1 person and one visit.
- You must redeem the offer within 30 days of receipt date.
- Offer is not valid with any other promotion, coupon, discount or combo.
- You can’t redeem the offer for cash.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Tell Popeyes Survey by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- My Burger King Experience Survey by Burger King
- Tell Dunkin Guest Experience Survey by Dunkin Donuts
- Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey Tell Pizza Hut
About Bojangles – Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits
- Bojangles is a chain of fast food restaurants mainly in Southeastern USA.
- The brand was started in 1977 by Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas.
- Bojangles is famous for cajun seasoning, fired chicken and buttermilk biscuits.
- The brand has locations in Columbia, Jamaica, Mexico, Ireland and China.
- Bojangles has over 600 restaurants, mainly across America.
You can read more about Bojangles on Wikipedia.
Bojangles Useful Links
- Brand website:-
- Survey Website:-
The next time you visit any Bojangles restaurant, remember to take the Bojangles Listens online survey. The official website for the survey is www.bojangleslistens.com, where you will share your thoughts about the recent experience. When you complete the Bojangles Survey, you will win a free sausage biscuit on the next visit.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Tell Subway Customer Survey by Subway
- What a Burger Customer Survey by WHATABURGER
- Talk to Sonic Guest Experience Survey by Sonic Drive-In U.S.A
- DQ Fan Survey & Customer Feedback by Dairy Queen
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.