Better Homes and Gardens or BHG is a complete guide on improving your lifestyle. The best selling magazine is all about home improvement, cooking, crafts and much more. You can also win exciting cash prizes by participating in the BHG Sweepstakes.
This post is all about Home Sweet Home $25,000 Sweepstakes by Better Homes and Gardens. All you have to enter the draw in sign up by providing a valid email address. Via lucky draw, you can win a Huge Cash Prize of $25,000 from BHG.
BHG Sweepstakes Rules
The following rules apply to this Home Sweet Home $25,000 Sweepstakes:-
- You don’t have to make any purchase to enter the draw.
- The lucky draw is open to all legal residents of:-
- 50 United States
- Washington DC
- Sweepstakes is available only in English language.
- You must be 21 years or older to enter the draw.
- No limit on the number of entries per day.
- Each email ID is valid for 1 entry to the draw.
- The employees of BHG and affiliated brands can’t participate.
How to Enter the BHG Sweepstakes
To enter the Home Sweet Home $25,000 Sweepstakes by Better Homes and Gardens, all you have to do is visit the official link to enter the draw, which is www.bhg.com/sweepstakes.
Once you visit the official sweepstake page, you will select the Home Sweet Home $25,000 Sweepstakes. Then, you will have to enter a valid email address which will result in 1 entry to the draw.
You can enter Better Homes and Gardens Sweepstakes by registering at any of the following official URLs:-
Promotion Period for BHG Sweepstakes
The promotion period for Home Sweet Home $25,000 Sweepstakes begins on July 1st of each calendar year and ends on January 3rd of the following year.
Remember, the official sponsor of the draw, Meredith Corporation also organizes many other sweepstakes throughout the year.
So, by the time you read this post and entry to this sweepstakes is closed, don’t worry at all. Just visit the official Better Homes and Gardens page, www.bhg.com/sweepstakes and choose any draw of your choice.
These Sweepstakes Guides are Awesome!
- MyDailyMoment MDM Exclusives Sweepstakes by My Daily Moment
- Game Show Network Daily Draw Sweepstakes by Game Show Network
- PANINI Kid Reporter Sweepstakes for Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter
BHG Sweepstakes Winner and Prize
- The lucky draw for Home Sweet Home $25,000 Sweepstakes is conducted on Jan 11th.
- 1 lucky winner is selected via random drawing.
- The winner of Home Sweet Home Sweepstakes will receive $25,000.
- Prize is awarded to winner in the form of a check.
- You can check the winner by visiting the following URL:-
BHG Sweepstakes Prize Rules
- Winner will be notified via any of these methods:-
- Prize winner will have to submit an affidavit within 10 days.
- In the following cases, an alternate winner will be selected:-
- Winner cannot be contacted by sponsor.
- Affidavit is not submitted within 10 business days.
- Winner will receive the prize in the form of a check.
- You cannot transfer or substitute the prize.
Better Homes and Gardens Useful Links
- Official website:-
- Sweepstakes Website:-
The next time you visit the Better Homes and Gardens Website, don’t forget to sign up for the BHG Sweepstakes. You can win exciting cash prizes throughout the year.
This post was all about the Home Sweet Home Sweepstakes by BHG. Here, 1 lucky winner shall win a Cash Prize of $25,000 from Better Homes and Gardens via lucky draw.
Have a look at these Sweepstakes Guides!
- GigaParts Technology Superstore Sweepstakes Guide
- RightThisMinute Sweepstakes by Right This Minute Show
- Good Housekeeping Dream Bigger Sweepstakes by Good Housekeeping
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new sweepstakes you would like us to present for you. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.
Amanda Thompson is a seasoned human resource professional and tax expert with over two decades of experience in the field. She has authored numerous books and articles, establishing herself as a leading authority on employee assistance and W-2 form tax guides, All About Kroger Store, and Employee Login Guides. Amanda’s unique background in both HR and tax compliance allows her to offer clear, concise, and actionable advice for individuals and organizations looking to navigate the complexities of the modern workplace. Her dedication to empowering employees and simplifying the tax-filing process has earned her a loyal following, and her work has been featured in various industry publications and conferences.