Bahama Breeze is an American chain of restaurants that specializes in Caribbean cuisine. The Caribbean region is as rich in food as it is in natural beauty. Add vast expanses of clear waters on all sides and this region is indeed like heaven on earth. Caribbean cuisine is a rich blend of many regional cuisines mainly due to the regular influx of ancient travelers from across the world. This restaurant offers seafood, chicken, steak and tropical drinks but with a Caribbean twist. Even the interior of their restaurants is themed to replicate the Caribbean region. To exceed customer expectations, Bahama Breeze conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called Bahama Breeze Survey. You visit the official survey website www.bahamabreezesurvey.com and give valuable feedback. You can also win a Grand Prize of $1,000 and 100 Second Prizes of $50 each during the promotion period.
Bahama Breeze Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Bahama Breeze Survey:-
- No purchase is needed to enter Bahama Breeze Sweepstakes.
- A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
- The survey is available in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or above the age of majority to participate.
- The survey is available to legal residents of:-
- Washington D.C (District of Columbia)
- Puerto Rico
- Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Employees of Bahama Breeze and affiliates cannot participate.
- There is no limit on number of entries per person.
How to enter Bahama Breeze Sweepstakes
You can enter Bahama Breeze Sweepstakes via these 2 entry methods:-
- Online Survey
1. Online Survey
- Purchase from a participating restaurant is required.
- If you visit during the promotion period, you are eligible for the online survey.
- There will be a 12 Digit Survey Code on your receipt.
- You will visit the official survey website www.bahamabreezesurvey.com.
- Answer all the survey questions based on your recent visit.
- You must take the online survey within 7 days of visit.
- When you complete the online survey and fill the entry form, you get 1 entry to the sweepstakes.
- Each receipt is valid for one online survey.
- There is no limit on entries per person though.
- No purchase is required for this entry method.
- You will hand write the following info on a paper:-
- Full name
- Complete address
- Mechanically produced entries are not eligible.
- Each mail entry must be sent separately.
- There is no limit on the number of mail entries per entry period.
- Each eligible mail entry will result in 1 entry to the sweepstakes.
- You will mail the entries to the following address:-
Bahama Breeze Survey Mailing Address
Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3536, Southbury,
CT 06488-3536 USA.
Bahama Breeze Sweepstakes Period
The Bahama Breeze Sweepstakes period begins on or around 26th Nov of each calendar year and ends on or around 24th Feb of the following year. There is no limit on the number of entries during this period, whether online or mail.
Bahama Breeze Survey Entry Periods
- There are 3 separate entry periods during the entire sweepstakes period.
- Duration of each entry period is approx 1 month.
- A separate random draw is held for each entry period.
- Below is the estimated schedule for the entry periods:-
Bahama Breeze Survey Winners
- There is a separate draw for each of the 3 entry periods.
- 1 Grand Prize winner is selected randomly from each entry period.
- 100 Second Prize winners are selected from each entry period via lucky draw.
- There is a limit of 1 prize per person in each entry period.
Bahama Breeze Survey Prizes
The winners of Bahama Breeze Sweepstakes are awarded these 2 prizes:-
- Grand Prize
- Second Prize
1. Grand Prize
- 1 Grand Prize winner is selected from each entry period.
- Each grand prize winner will receive $1,000 in cash.
- The prize is given in the form of a check.
2. Second Prize
- 100 Second Prize winners are selected from each entry period.
- Each second prize winner will receive $50 in cash.
- This prize is also given in the form of a check.
How are Bahama Breeze Survey Winners Notified
- Winners of Bahama Breeze Sweepstakes are notified via:-
- To avail the Grand Prize, winners must provide an affidavit of eligibility within the prescribed period.
- Any winner from Canada must pass a mathematical skill testing question to become eligible for the prize.
- If a winner’s initial notification or prize is returned undelivered, the prize is forfeit and awarded to an alternate winner.
Bahama Breeze Survey Winners List
You can request an updated list of Bahama Breeze Sweepstakes winners within 6 weeks of the close of sweepstakes period. Just send a self addressed and stamped envelope to the following address:-
Guest Satisfaction Survey “Year” GMRI Sweepstakes – “Quarter”, Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750-W, Southbury, CT 06488-0750 USA.
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Arbys We Make it Right Customer Feedback Survey by Arby’s
- Cracker Barrel Survey by Cracker Barrel Old Country House
- My KFC Experience Customer Satisfaction Survey by KFC
- Jack Listens Customer Experience Survey by Jack in the Box
- Tell Boston Market Customer Satisfaction Survey by Boston Market
- Del Taco Survey and Customer Feedback by Del Taco
Bahama Breeze Survey Guide
When you dine at any participating Bahama Breeze restaurant during the promotion period, you are eligible to participate in the online Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Just visit the official survey website www.bahamabreezesurvey.com and enter the 12 Digit survey code printed on your receipt.
You can select the survey language as either English or Spanish.
Bahama Breeze Survey Questions
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on individual responses, the online survey questions will be focused on these aspects:-
- Food Quality
- Speed of Service
- Staff Courtesy
- Overall cleanliness
- Checkout process
- Overall atmosphere
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Chipotle Feedback Survey by Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Panda Express Guest Satisfaction Survey by Panda Express
- Bojangles Listens Feedback Survey by Bojangles Chicken ‘n Biscuits
- Little Caesars Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Little Caesars
- Red Lobster Survey and Feedback by Red Lobster Restaurants
About Bahama Breeze
- Bahama Breeze is an American chain of casual dining restaurants.
- This company was founded in 1996 by Darden Restaurants.
- It specializes in Caribbean cuisine and its locations are also based on this theme.
- The brand offers seafood, chicken, steaks and tropical drinks.
- Bahama Breeze has close to 40 locations across the US.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Smoothie King Customer Satisfaction Survey by Smoothie King
- Papa Survey and Feedback by Papa Murphy’s Take ‘n Bake Pizza
- Culvers Guest Satisfaction Survey by Culver’s Fast Food
- Perkins Experience Survey by Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
- Churchs Listens Customer Survey by Church’s Chicken / Texas Chicken
Bahama Breeze Survey Useful Links
|Bahama Breeze Official Website||
|Bahama Breeze Survey Official Site||
The next time you enjoy delicious Caribbean cuisine at a Bahama Breeze restaurant, remember to take their online Guest Satisfaction Survey. Visit the official survey website www.bahamabreezesurvey.com and give your valuable feedback. You can also win a Grand Prize of $1,000 and 100 Second Prizes of $50 each every month, during the promotion period. Feel free to Contact Us for any further clarification.